For Anguis: Some Scouting Info for Little Genesee Creek

Discussion about fishing in real life

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

For Anguis: Some Scouting Info for Little Genesee Creek

Postby wyldechylde77 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Hi Anguis and guys,

Anguis, I'm so glad you are going to get the chance to partake in some of the great fishing we have here in Western New York! I up and did ya a little favor and checked out Little Genesee Creek for you in the Sander's Fishing Guide, basically the WNY Fisherman's bible LOL:

Anyway, here is a little info for you about Little Genesee Creek:

I hope you can read it. If not, I will write it out for you. Allegany County and the town of Bolivar are in the Southern Tier of Western New York, and are pretty rural. There are a lot of public fishing right (PFR) sites around the creek, from Bolivar on to the south. If you have any questions or anything I can help you with or locate, do not hesitate to ask. Hell, drop me a line and if work permits, maybe I'll even meet you down there and fish with you for a while!!
wyldechylde77

Re: For Anguis: Some Scouting Info for Little Genesee Creek

Postby Anguis » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi, Chuck,
Thanks for the awesome info. Unfortunately, this will only be a quick scout of the creek around Bolivar - I lived there almost 40 years ago and had been back fairly frequently since (well, about once every 1-2 years; 'rural' is understatement). I hadn't known about the stream until recently, mainly b/c my family in the area think it's polluted (and they don't fish). I wonder how much of the oil there is actually natural, given the character of the area. If I end up back with more time, Chuck, I might be able to hook up with you for some fishing, which would be nice. Right now though, it'll be a blast through the area, with another stop for some Texas Hots and a chocolate shake!
Anguis
Someday, we'll get back to Yellowstone. . .
Anguis

Postby mohsin123 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 am

Thanks for the awesome info. Unfortunately, this will only be a quick scout of the creek around Bolivar - I lived there almost 40 years ago and had been back fairly frequently since (well, about once every 1-2 years; 'rural' is understatement). I hadn't known about the stream until recently, mainly b/c my family in the area think it's polluted (and they don't fish). I wonder how much of the oil there is actually natural, given the character of the area. If I end up back with more time, Chuck, I might be able to hook up with you for some fishing, which would be nice. Right now though, it'll be a blast through the area, with another stop for some Texas Hots and a chocolate shake!
Testking http://www.test-king.me/
Brain Dumps click here
pass4-sure.org.uk www.pass4-sure.org.uk
000-M39 dumps 000-M39 dumps
mohsin123

Postby ronimark » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:22 pm

Ok, well it is the Dog Days of Summer, but Fall is approaching. The fishing at this time is typically very difficult, with most fish species being as picky and moody as they can possibly be. I am a mostly shore-bound angler, so the summer days are some of the toughest times because the fish have mostly gone to deeper waters. However, for the savvy angler, or one who does not need a trophy on every single cast, it can still be done. A few of my most recent catches from the Niagara River, and just some very nice scenery pics:
low carb salmon patties by salmonrecipes.org
ronimark

Return to Fishing