new record queenfish

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

new record queenfish

Postby Barns » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Hi all

Caught this tonight.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Re: new record queenfish

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:54 am

Hi Barns:

Can always count on you to come up with another good one! :D :D Your freezer must be full by now! :D :D What outing did you catch this fish in? I tried Umpaua last night, didn't catch any bigger striped bass but did come up with this one which I believe is a new record. :D Tried a new design fly and it didn't work very well for bigger fish. :(

Regards,

Stanley

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby alvaro mundt » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:33 am

I,m sorry stanley,but i think that the record of american shad is this:Fish: 23.83 inch AmericanShad from Cutch_UmpquaRiver; Code: NNQEMOVAUAPFHNPZVKNUVKFQSCMKOIFVPXNBLUFXZA. :D

regards,Alvaro.((if you want to practice spanish , i´m waiting for you).
alvaro mundt

Postby Barns » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:19 am

Hi Stanley

I was fishing one of Scottish Warriors new outing Murray River Australia 2. But i think when Richard see's my next fish this outing will be banned.

Hope you enjoy the River Glazert. This River is only about 3 miles long, but joins with the main stream which holds bigger fish, if, i can get some dry weather i will get some new photos for a second outing.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:47 am

Hola Senor Alvaro:

Hace muchos anos que no hablo Espanol. Un poco "rusty", as they say. :D :D Congratulations for catching a record American Shad. We are filling up the space in the Record section really fast. It is good to see after a fairly long period of inactivity. We are keeping Richard very very busy. LOL :P

Barnes: Can't wait to see more of Scotland's beautiful rivers through your eyes. Always want to tour Scotland in a open top sportscar with a golf bag and fishing gear in the trunk. A good friend of mine did just that and said it was one of the best experiences in his life. :D

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing