One huge White Sturgeon!!!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

One huge White Sturgeon!!!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi Richard and all the Trophy Hunters:

First off I would like to apologise to Richard for working him so hard while we are having all the fun! A Million thanks, Richard :D :D I just visited the Fish Record page and I must say I like the new format and the red highlights. Really well done! I did try to copy the list to Word Pad and print it out for my own reference but my printer would not show the fisherman's name very well. Maybe a higher contrast would work better? Anyway thanks for the fantastic work.

I tried the Umpqua again tonight. Caught a 45.16 inch Striped Bass in Expert mode.....still short of Alvaro's wonderful catch. Then I caught a 22.78 inch American Shad, the same fish as Barns caught? We have done this twice now. :D :D Then I threw a dry Big Stonefly C L around and look at what I came up with. A huge White Sturgeon of magnificient proprotions! I was pleased, to say the least.

I think we might have accidentally started something fun and interesting. It has been an awful lot of fun fishing the same outing and competing against each other. It doesn't matter who wins but the competition has been fierce as well as friendly. Something to shoot for, so to speak. Maybe we should do more of this in the future with specific outings.

Regards,

Stanley

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: One huge White Sturgeon!!!

Postby Barns » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi Stanley

Nice fish, i think i better start concentrating on the fishing now. I have sent my first outing hope it works.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Re: One huge White Sturgeon!!!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Barns:

Please see the developement section re: some problems with your new outing.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing