A great inventory of flies and catalog

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

A great inventory of flies and catalog

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Hi everyone:

My hat's off to Richard for putting together a great fly catalog, a complete and extensive custom fly file, and his efforts to help others enjoy RWFF. What a magnificent and professional job! Please visit the Developement section to see what a great job he has done! Download the custom flies and catch some large fish and post them in the Club House! The challenge is on! :D

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: A great inventory of flies and catalog

Postby richwest » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Well,

It's not built in a day, if you search for fly catalogue you will find out that I started creating/posting it for a bit more than a year ago.

Same goes for the RWFF outings picturebook and rivereguide, which has grown so big, I have to split the file to part one and 2 on next update.
It will be a hard job to update, because I've come far behind because of my recent illness. Last update was River Glomma, Norway if I remember well.
Since then, the amount of new outings has grown dramaticly fast.

My first new update will be on the RWFF Specieslist, which will contain a lot of new species which will be shared together with my upcomming new outing
and an outing which is under development by Geraldro, who asked me to create some species for that. I asked Hitman to create a few Australian species
for my next outing, so this will give you a hint for the region of the outing.
This list is to be used when creating outings, it gives some info about max.sizes of the available species to keep to, futings with abnormal fish sizes are banned from the trophies list.

The species highscore list at the Clubhousse gives away a few of the new species to come, the are marked as not available yet.
Other species will be kept secret for the time being.

I hope I've made some of you excited and interrested in what's to come.
So stay tuned and hop in at the forum once a while.

Regards Richard
richwest

Return to Real World Fly Fishing