A word of Appreciation is in order

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

A word of Appreciation is in order

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:05 pm

A big thanks for Oppimax, another big thanks for Dcarp/Thefisher1 for creating two of the most beautiful and fun Addons for RWFF. I spend a day with Oppimax's River Collection. The photos and scenery were just gorgeous and the fishing very relaxing and interesting. I like the specific hatches for each of the rivers and I find the variety just great fun. I even stopped and tied some flies for some of the rivers that required specific flies. Were these scenes taken on site in Europe? I had no idea such beautiful streams exist there. :) Would love to see some of those streams in person some day!

Dcarp"s St. Mary's produced some exciting and heart throbbing fishing. The feel is very different from the "River Collection" from Oppimax. Where River Collection was quiet and poetic, the St. Mary's is big water fishing at its best. Fish were large and plentiful but not easy to catch. I really had fun fishing the ST. Mary's. You guys have spent a lot of time and effort to produce these great addons for other RWFF members to enjoy and I felt a word of thanks and acknowledgement was in order. Keep up the good work, guys! I wish other members who enjoy these addons would also write in and express their appreciation!

Stanley :lol:
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing