It's been a while...........

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

It's been a while...........

Postby dcarp » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Hi everyone,

I finally had a chance to do a little catching up on the discussion forum. I've been swamped the past few months with my day job, my new web site, fly tying and a little fishing. I started a Blog in conjunction with the website, so if you're interested, give it a look.

There's been some really nice outings made in the past few months. Great work Folks! It sure helps to keep the game interesting and fresh. As usual, I use to game mostly to rebuild my confidence after my "not so good" fishing days in the real world. I hope to make another outing, maybe later in the summer or early fall. I took a few site photos from my trip last month to the Puget Sound Washington area. Didn't get many good fish pictures though.

I aslo got a copy of the new Icefishing Derby. Lots of fun!

I also noticed that Rich seems to have become the Sturgeon Master! Way to go Rich. Remember, I will send a special prize for the "first catch". Taupo passed on the prize and suggested it go to the first to catch one in "expert mode". I'm assuming that is still the case. I haven't received any PM's asking for the prize.

Tight lines all, real and virtual!

Dcarp (Dave)
dcarp

Re: It's been a while...........

Postby richwest » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:51 pm

Dave,

I'm glad you found your way back to our community.

I visited your Blog and it looks nice and invites to be read.

Hope to meet yo at the "new" or "old" chat soon!

Regards Richard
richwest

Return to Real World Fly Fishing