Notification Of Microsoft Windows 7 Ending Support

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Notification Of Microsoft Windows 7 Ending Support

Postby Scottish Warrior » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:41 am

Hi All,
I just recieved an e-mail from Microsoft saying that ALL Support for Windows 7 will cease in January 2020,
And even though You will still be able to use Win7 you are at a Higher Risk of Viruses and Such,so it will
not be recommended to use the Win7 System.
I do not know how busy Paul is in his career as a developer but I will ask him if there is anything we as RWFF Players
and Outing Builders can do to make RWFF more compatible with Windows 10.
I Hope that we do not lose the ability to Fish the Original RWFF AFTER ALL THE WORK AND DEVELOPMENT PAUL CREATED
AND THAT NORMAL USERS HAVE PRODUCED OVER THE YEARS,WHAT A SHAME.
Paul gave us a Fly Fising Simulator that was never really given the Credit as being the BEST FLY FISHING GAME OF ALL TIME,
as it allowed normal people the chance to Build Flies,Fish and Outings which gave I hope,
Pleasure to the Young and Old who love Fly Fishing and the Chance to Fish Locations that we would never dream of.

PAUL,ANY HELP YOU COULD GIVE US ALL WILL BE GRATEFULLY RECIEVED,I KNOW WE HAVE LOST A LOT OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS,
BUT THE DIE HARDS ARE STILL WILLING TO KEEP THIS GAME AND FORUM ALIVE FOR FUTURE FLY FISHING ADDICTS,WHO LOVE THIS GAME.

Thank You All In Advance For Your Support,
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing