67 New Outings Ready For The Outing Tool

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

67 New Outings Ready For The Outing Tool

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi All,
Just to keep you up to date,I have been busy getting New Outings Prepared for the Outing Tool,
The Locations are as follows::
British Columbia,Colorado,New Hampshire,Sacramento,Oklahoma,Oregon,Indiana Plus
Australia,Africa,Armenia,Bangladesh,Brazil,China,Chech Republic,England,Ireland,Wales,
Uzbekistan,Poland,Tibet,Thailand,Turkey,Sri Lanka,Pakistan,Philippines,Taiwan,Russia,Iraq.
Do Not know when I shall complete them but the hard work is done and I am Happy.
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: 67 New Outings Ready For The Outing Tool

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Hi Martin,
Been busy with snow and taking people to the doctors. Tonight will start fishing another one of your fantastic outings and within a few days will post my results. Look forward to wetting a line again and see what kind of surprises I'll find while fishing your outings. Always look forward to see new additions to different places from across the globe. This is the only simulator besides Paul's FFSHD that you could sit back and choose a country or certain body of water from any place in the world. Some places you could only dream about being able to fish. Thanks again for all the time and hard work you put into RWFF. Talk to you soon. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing