Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:10 am

Hi Martin, Stanley and Everyone,
Finally got to finish this outing from Indiana. Took me a while to complete this outing. Have a lot going on with taking people
to the doctors and dealing with the daughter in law with her brain cancer. She starts Chemo on Tuesday. Another excellent outing
from Martin. The mosquitoes were very bothersome, reminding me of the last time that I fished Wolf Lake. The mosquitoes almost
carried us away, even with bug repellent on. Excellent sounds and currents and always makes it more realistic when Martin includes
a lot of Stanley's infamous jumpers. Forgot to say a lot of great scenery included. Fish were hard fighters and the time I was able
to spend on this outing was very enjoyable. Thanks again Martin for all your hard work. Greatly appreciated and was nice to fish an
area that I hadn't fished in at least 20 years. Roger

Yellow Perch, Jumping White Crappie, Jumping Whitefish, Jumping Black Crappie, Jumping Smallmouth Bass, Jumping Bluegill,
Jumping Bowfin, Jumping Largemouth Bass, Jumping White Bass, Freshwater Drum, American Eel, Channel Catfish, Sauger,
Jumping Northern Pike2, Jumping Walleye, Jumping Mooneye 16 Species.

Fish: 17.03 inch Jumping White Crappie from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: VPCBMTLGZMCRP6496EKGVGFYMVPQZDVRIWQVDBTTGLQTENKBNSDQPBLQTPUEA
Fish: 16.11 inch Yellow Perch from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: RBTLZCIEFVSRR4627KWMVFPXPIYLHHMBOUUZARQBOKAZNHMWORRGUDIWBAWKT
Fish: 27.64 inch Jumping Whitefish from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: GXCLURDVHELZT7853WVGFYUOQJDKOVREHIHKQPLZHXFTEQBSLIVFPRXUWSXFM
Fish: 18.98 inch Jumping Black Crappie from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: FBZODCVSHPTIP6699OJVXSDBHBCHEHBQUVPVBBBEQXQUDXGCUQGJUBRFNFUEA
Fish: 23.07 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: TJILGWAJUGUYU6618FEZNRMMCOCBLSOSKMRSUNWXFBWMHWVHWIFOBZHNDCHCZ
Fish: 14.59 inch Jumping Bluegill from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: RXWGPHEVUFJEI5088OMCGLWFVOLRESPZZXOZPQZDYECULKDOMHZQTNSDBIJTD
Fish: 37.88 inch Jumping Bowfin from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: DMOEDWHBPFBXP9824LRXREBDLITVHBLSDQUMOVCPCJMMPFKCLJDFRUKOCWRJX
Fish: 35.73 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: VTMKJTMDDGKBM4948DPKHQPNTIYJWEFKODUTIJMKDFBVZJGIQWJRMXGZRCKMD
Fish: 20.96 inch White Bass from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: CXXKQUFKVPFNJ0850TNUAIQKCBZAYPJSMUXBLFFAOBFJDMBZNWGDIXOPLJPIY
Fish: 28.50 inch Sauger from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: WJCYWKSMOYYHQ5818XYQWHGUNUKNGUCOVQDVYIACRQJAXSZBBROFLDTCTOWNO
Fish: 13.79 inch Jumping Bluegill from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: NAXLHQFHUJNWJ6408MJXLMMNQOCJJXJLKPGYPXUGVLHVBOVFCPTLDIIFIQXFM
Fish: 20.52 inch Jumping Black Crappie from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: CEEARHNVRXCDZ4516TEFWJNLTOEVZCWZGAWRNGYMSHVWOPOPVNVJDAQGZCLRG
Fish: 20.78 inch White Bass from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: SZDWCDAPNQIUC8902VKDNQUOCOSQHWQYZPTNJXKOMYRNUQBCPIEQXZPHWGDGT
Fish: 41.92 inch Jumping Bowfin from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: GAUECSVTIYVZM3376QHMPOOBSIYNROULVGCDGAKUPACXCXSJZUNSEKEKQNTIQ
Fish: 18.94 inch Yellow Perch from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: OZBMOFQSUNBRB2889SCRABIJOPVGJQPLWKREMUFPTCZCTMBCRWGNSTYBKCPZO
Fish: 36.68 inch Freshwater Drum from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: PBJKAXMWWPNNJ6020VFPKGNVRVNPZRLEUAYUPLOPAQIQRSWSCUWBLVAPWXWHJ
Fish: 37.76 inch Channel Catfish from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: FFTSYCBJLKGDM4831NWZJCOZXPDZCALJAVTUFJTWERJWQBLJWMMKHTMGLHNFQ
Fish: 33.88 inch Freshwater Drum from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: AAUOCETOFIPMU0777FAEQIAUOWJPTKLBYHDWXSDIQKKLPFCMPTVCASMYWNUTQ
Fish: 18.83 inch Jumping Black Crappie from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: SWRWWGVWUVVAW3865QKCYIHXFVIPJ@ATBHBOTXJAXHHFLBPNJTGRDEEIDAQPC
Fish: 38.85 inch Jumping Bowfin from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: DINMHWGTMENKS1681EELFTQOWVKDKHBRWRYOKMSXGPTCDBGVJEPEDCPFEWKMD
Fish: 24.63 inch Jumping Whitefish from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: PZXQJLFULHWNO1702DYLWAAHJIKEEUCCOUHKFKGIAQMHEUPAKRVZWZDSRCQEJ
Fish: 39.18 inch American Eel from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: BLCPIJDAWYPLX9201UVYSLSVCBIQSPJZBFUQOHIGPELJHAKGDESXZLRFRFTOV
Fish: 29.12 inch Sauger from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: NCUWYANYWREDZ0629ILDVSSRUVUSRXFLAGNGRXDYCSJJYUXNMWJHOCBBVKPIY
Fish: 17.89 inch Yellow Perch from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: DNBHFHBJGMUJN0727NOSOHZJWVLNPFFWLPGDCEULCMNGBNUTZRLQPCDZJIPTJ
Fish: 33.56 inch Freshwater Drum from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: LEQSTVVRWFTIF6343EXMLGNAIPBFZATWPDOJAJKDEMSVRDIHKXEPZVWHAOMAV
Fish: 36.93 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: BWBHQHKGMRIQF0031NMPYOSZWVLTDHBXMTVDFGVLHKRKYPOCYLKGBBCVEBBZA
Fish: 20.60 inch Jumping Black Crappie from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: LQZPGBBFDQCFM8070RTHOMTKNVDALXFRQITVMRGEVVHJCIFCBVWBEBOJTLIXK
Fish: 46.35 inch Jumping Northern Pike2 from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: QAIVECOSWDWWF2808FVOBDYMBUKVM@WGWLTBTSXMHTMBQKHZGHCKDLWUVLGXW
Fish: 37.75 inch Freshwater Drum from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: CEAFUBDNSOCAZ4516TEFWJNLTOEVZCWZGAWRNGYMSHVWOPOPVNVJBLSGAITOV
Fish: 38.06 inch Jumping Walleye from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: QBTIQLWHOEOEW5723GARGFFSUPCNMVYDEKWSHBPIHENVCARQVPKMFMGFBNRUX
Fish: 16.00 inch Jumping Mooneye from Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana; Code: VIJNGCRELQAXE3019SYTCNQJIOVGLMNLVPBXRKHFDRVBAVUEMGAIEHHJEJCCS
rwwalleye

Re: Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:47 am

Hi Roger and Everyone:

Wow, some excellent catches and looks like a great and fun outing. Thanks for keeping the Forum active and alive by posting some of your latest fishing adventures. Maybe we will get more people fishing and posting when the snow starts to fall in earnest. :P

Things are OK here at home for me. My eyes are still bothering me a little bit so I am staying away from fish and outing building. Martin is still plugging away and builds some wonderful outings from around the world.

Take care and drive carefully on that white stuff when you make your trips to help your family out with doctor visits. :P

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Sw Wondrous Wistful Wolf Lake Indiana

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:27 pm

Hi Roger and Stanley.
First of all let me wish Rogers Family God Speed in the Future and My Family Hope the Outcome is Happiness For All Of You.
Once again Roger Thank You for Posting Your Catches and i am glad I could help let you fish and Old Location from your Seat,NO MOSQUITO'S,
Stanley just rest them eyes and save them for the hole in one at the Golf Course,I have Faith In You.
I have 27 Outings to post soon and have another 30 which are awaiting going to the Outing Tool After all the Xmas and New Tear Turmoil are over.
I will send greetings to all on the forum nearer the day,until then stay safe and well.
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing