Suggestion.....

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Suggestion.....

Postby Cutch » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Occasionally I want to fish for a certain fish but don't know what Outing (Outings) have them :?:
Example: Right now I would like to try to catch a larger Atlantic Salmon but don't know which streams have them :?:
I suggest, (in the clubhouse library), having all the Outings listed in Alphebetical order, showing which fish they have. (Some Outings describe the streams but don't list the fish)

Example, my Outings
Lower McKenzie:
Chinook Salmon, Steelhead, Rainbow Trout, and Cutthroat Trout.

Rio Negro:
Peacock Bass, Golden Dorado, and Piranha.

What do you folks think of this idea?
Cutch

Postby taupo_tiger » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:07 pm

hello to all and

dear cutch,

i have the fishing right in a pond that can be let out ( i do not know the correct english phrase for this)

one time every year they let out the water and everybody knows exactly which fish stay in

i hate this pond and prefer an other one that is a natural one without this possibility

the difference for me is: the tiny tiny option of catching a monster , because nobody knows what fish are in

the same i do appreciate in this game

let us keep this last secret and let us avoid to declare which fish are in which water - a tiny little bit to explore keeps the feeling more real

just my opinion

and all the best,
martin
:)
taupo_tiger

Postby Cutch » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Martin, my friend, we can have it both ways. The list could be viewed and downloaded by folks who want it, and those who don't wish to know what fish are in the Outings could IGNORE the list. Simple solution, eh?
Same discussion we had about Outings and contests.

If there's an Outing you don't like for one reason or another, (Too easy, too hard, don't like the kind of fish in it,)...whatever....DON'T FISH IT.
If a contest is too easy, too hard, or you don't like the fish,....don't enter the contest. Too me, this is all about common sense,....you either play or "say nay". (And most everyone is happy) :wink:
Cutch

Return to Real World Fly Fishing