32 New Sw Outings To Be Posted Soon EDITED

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

32 New Sw Outings To Be Posted Soon EDITED

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi All,
As is Usual at this time of Year the Forum is very Quiet as A Lot of Members Go Fishing Natural Style,
As Most of you know already My Movement is Severely Restricted by Very Weak Blood Circulation in my Legs,
Which means I can No Longer Put Fly To Water,which I miss Terribly,So I have to Fish from My Seat On A PC.
Anyway I have still been busy Building Outings which I hope You Will Fish When The Weather Gets Bad.
Over the next few Days I shall Post 27 New Outings 7 From Alaska,2 From Ontario,2 From Manitoba,1 From Yukon,
4 From Nevada and 16 From Indiana (Mainly For Roger, His Home State) and The Only One Who Seems To Do Any Fishing
And Post His Results On The Forum.
I have Just Completed The Outings and Will Have a Break and Play a Bit Of Candy Crush For A Change.
Please Check The Forum Over The Weekend For Posts.
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: 27 New Sw Outings To Be Posted Soon

Postby rwwalleye » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi Martin,
I have been fishing your Sw Wondrous White Pine Lake Utah 1 and will complete in the next day or so. I still need to cat the Jumping Grayling and Jumping Rainbow and when I do I'll be posting. I've already fished through the outing, twice on the surface and now will fish below the surface to get the final 2 fish. This is another fantastic outing so far and I had 2 fish snap me off. So far it's excellent anf bound and determined to catch the last 2 on the list. Keep up the excellent work. Greatly appreciated. I have only been fishing once this year with being busy taking care of parents next door. Did fairly decent a 22 inch Smallmouth, 4 nice 12 - 14 inch Crappies and 2 8 inch Rockbass. Other then that my fishing is late at night on RWFF. Thanks again Martin. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing