Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:25 am

Hi Martin and Everyone,
Well there was only one problem with checking Martin's new outing, with being so busy it took me 2 days to try this outing out. This is an excellent outing, nice, clear, crisp scenery, excellent currents, excellent sounds and definitely a lot of active fish. To try this outing out I caught one fish in each of the 16 sites. I also caught 11 of the 16 species Martin included in this outing I fished completely top water in each site. There are some strong fighting fish in this outing as you could tell on my caught list and definitely some of Stanley's infamous jumpers. I will post pictures and updated caught list as I fish completely through each site again and try to catch all 16 species. Martin, another excellent outing. It definitely works fine and water movement really looked good. So if nobody likes this outing, I'd have to say that they wouldn't be happy with any of them. Thank You again for all your hard work. Appreciate all that you do, especially when you are trying to give everybody a chance to fish in different places all over the world that 98% of the people in the world would never be able to experience. Thanks again. Will post pictures in a few days. And to people that checks out the forum it would be appreciated if you could leave some comments.

In Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River You Are Fishing For: Jumping Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike2, Muskie, Walleye,
Brown Trout, Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout Plus Chain Pickerel, American Eel, Channel Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Ferox Trout, Common Carp,
Yellow Perch, Rockbass 16 Species In Total.

Fish: 18.65 inch Rockbass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: SMICJMWUNHFCN4151HQFXIHZEOXEEDJYQSLKJGWRNDKVNLTQBAWBCAQDXYAMF
Fish: 19.60 inch Rockbass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: RUFRIFYKBRWYT0941JFBZDSOYVUQFVYCTPVAZQYHRMBCKEYYXHCSHEKELXVOI
Fish: 41.44 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: JYYJDMMYAOOIG5279QMASRNUUBDOXUZWBDFFJTGBTPURVCWLDOMGJWFURUHHW
Fish: 42.46 inch Common Carp from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: IDRQEGKCDSOVT6020KFSQNUUEOTCNCLEVIRPHFOCKSVMYZTNADFNRZBHOCUJG
Fish: 34.65 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: CVWYXYKIUTKMU8639PLOPDLYYCHZOOVSVMILJNEAGUNLOOGIUEIHPDQBYIADP
Fish: 25.17 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: TBETNPXKOFZHS2123ZNJPWZAFVJZNXMYPGIVMWTOTLJZZECTRMUDCBUUJHWHJ
Fish: 17.38 inch Rockbass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: TEDNKUCMZPOIY7340EUSWEDRCOBZDUCVNOJDCWMBICTOJSOBXBRCWWFBATUJG
Fish: 25.13 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: IBKYSGEPAJTSL2899HDMOIPJAHBTFBPEFRBHFOFKCEMYABZXQFQAFFHUDZZJM
Fish: 58.45 inch Flathead Catfish from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: WFNLCVEBMASSL6676YMERXWXGPADOTSNPJZXUAILUNHOKWKUYAIDIPBBLVUEA
Fish: 36.93 inch Ferox Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: USQZCBOXCLOBA2920YOMFOZKNVKTZWQPOUTVBLTVONXUCCIKRSVVQCVYOOLTS
Fish: 56.69 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: KPQHRCSCWEXVA6272MTJUSDHZHHSOOYXQHRYFTNPPDCIFTHFDYHFURBQOCPTJ
Fish: 38.14 inch American Eel from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: ASWZNSOCSENXN3985DMQXEXELONLIBEYWKBHIIBAMBCUAUEWCAQLOWWWZRNLW
Fish: 38.73 inch Channel Catfish from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: NTWVAOZZZBOIT1714ESEPTHDZBYOHKWLPKAZOWBMQNAYQTPGLFWFAFJORONFQ
Fish: 38.50 inch Jumping Walleye from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: ZGNKHVRIECOSY4991SDYFPOKKHIZRRZFJEWZMVDMPGNWTIGORAZFLIYBHYWHJ
Fish: 58.10 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: GIYFDAPDPLNXO8881WZCNKKNPBRPKKPNIMKZOZODSWPGAFZPFBYUOHGUJJULA
Fish: 23.74 inch Jumping Brook Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: QOBXIBTIFWSYU9876VCPOOKISHEZMOFCNPEVASDEOPUIGUFCZJSJENKJBQFVG
rwwalleye

Re: Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River

Postby Scottish Warrior » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Hi Roger,
Thank You for the Report,
I had an e-mail from Barry which said he got the dreaded "GR" on Site 02 and could not fish the Outing,
I had a quick look at the Files included and all seemed okay,so to get your post saying all was well,was a bonus.
Do not know why Barry is having a problem with the Outing,maybe just a glitch in his System,Hope so anyway.
Will Keep in Touch,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby badger040 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:21 pm

hi all
glad to see someone,namely Roger,can do this outing the justice it deserves :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
if you have read Martin's reply then you will see that i am having "gr" issues
i have tried the outing again,along with others and it happens to them also :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
i am at a loss what to do
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby rwwalleye » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Hi Badger,
How many outings do you restore in your outings? To many in there will slow the downloading or give you a gr reading. I had this problem once before and I ended up having to re-download RWFF. I guess a couple of files were corrupted. Before you re download if that what happens, save all your fish, fly and outing files in a separate file and then download and then tranfer them back. Also check your error files in the game it might tell you something there. I hope this helps.
Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:33 pm

Hi Badger and Roger:

Sorry to hear you've been having the dreaded "gr" issue with your install. What Window version are you using? Did it work before and not now? Can you send us a copy of your "content_errors.txt" found in your main RWFF folder? Roger is right, that is the first place to start looking when you do trouble shooting.

Roger is also correct to say that sometimes too many outing files in the outings folder will give problems. I try to limit my outings in the outing folder by no more than 100. The ones that I don't use I put into a "Spare outings folder" for safekeeping. I was having a lot of problems with my outing creation tool not working properly and reducing the number of outings in the outings folder solved that problem.

If you are running Windows 7 or earlier. You can try running the RWFF software in "compatibility mode" and try other settings. Sometimes this will so solve some "gr" problems. Sadly, this feature is no longer available in Windows 10.

By and large, it has been my experience that the RWFF software is quite robust and hard to kill unless you deleted some vital files by accident. :P

Please let us know if you have the problems fixed by performing the above steps.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:16 pm

Hi Martin, Stanley, Badger and Everyone,
Well I thouroughly fished this outing all the way through again. Another excellent outing all the way around for Martin, Fished on the surface and had one big fish snap my line. Excellent jumpers and hard fighting fish. Posting caught photos this time around. Try this outing you will definitely enjoy it.
All 16 species caught - 58 fish caught total - Broke 3 of my own personal records.

In Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River You Are Fishing For: Jumping Smallmouth Bass, Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike2, Muskie, Walleye,
Brown Trout, Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout Plus Chain Pickerel, American Eel, Channel Catfish, Flathead Catfish, Ferox Trout, Common Carp,
Yellow Perch, Rockbass 16 Species In Total.

Fish: 18.65 inch Rockbass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: SMICJMWUNHFCN4151HQFXIHZEOXEEDJYQSLKJGWRNDKVNLTQBAWBCAQDXYAMF
Fish: 19.60 inch Rockbass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: RUFRIFYKBRWYT0941JFBZDSOYVUQFVYCTPVAZQYHRMBCKEYYXHCSHEKELXVOI
Fish: 41.44 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: JYYJDMMYAOOIG5279QMASRNUUBDOXUZWBDFFJTGBTPURVCWLDOMGJWFURUHHW
Fish: 42.46 inch Common Carp from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: IDRQEGKCDSOVT6020KFSQNUUEOTCNCLEVIRPHFOCKSVMYZTNADFNRZBHOCUJG
Fish: 34.65 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: CVWYXYKIUTKMU8639PLOPDLYYCHZOOVSVMILJNEAGUNLOOGIUEIHPDQBYIADP
Fish: 25.17 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: TBETNPXKOFZHS2123ZNJPWZAFVJZNXMYPGIVMWTOTLJZZECTRMUDCBUUJHWHJ
Fish: 17.38 inch Rockbass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: TEDNKUCMZPOIY7340EUSWEDRCOBZDUCVNOJDCWMBICTOJSOBXBRCWWFBATUJG
Fish: 25.13 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: IBKYSGEPAJTSL2899HDMOIPJAHBTFBPEFRBHFOFKCEMYABZXQFQAFFHUDZZJM
Fish: 58.45 inch Flathead Catfish from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: WFNLCVEBMASSL6676YMERXWXGPADOTSNPJZXUAILUNHOKWKUYAIDIPBBLVUEA
Fish: 36.93 inch Ferox Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: USQZCBOXCLOBA2920YOMFOZKNVKTZWQPOUTVBLTVONXUCCIKRSVVQCVYOOLTS
Fish: 56.69 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: KPQHRCSCWEXVA6272MTJUSDHZHHSOOYXQHRYFTNPPDCIFTHFDYHFURBQOCPTJ
Fish: 38.14 inch American Eel from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: ASWZNSOCSENXN3985DMQXEXELONLIBEYWKBHIIBAMBCUAUEWCAQLOWWWZRNLW
Fish: 38.73 inch Channel Catfish from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: NTWVAOZZZBOIT1714ESEPTHDZBYOHKWLPKAZOWBMQNAYQTPGLFWFAFJORONFQ
Fish: 38.50 inch Jumping Walleye from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: ZGNKHVRIECOSY4991SDYFPOKKHIZRRZFJEWZMVDMPGNWTIGORAZFLIYBHYWHJ
Fish: 58.10 inch Jumping Muskie from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: GIYFDAPDPLNXO8881WZCNKKNPBRPKKPNIMKZOZODSWPGAFZPFBYUOHGUJJULA
Fish: 23.74 inch Jumping Brook Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: QOBXIBTIFWSYU9876VCPOOKISHEZMOFCNPEVASDEOPUIGUFCZJSJENKJBQFVG
Fish: 46.97 inch Common Carp from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: OPSVFWXOOCNXK4375IIVZAHLNPLUEVZJTNUICDSOIYUTOWGFBCXPFGLVBLYYM
Fish: 18.32 inch Jumping Brook Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: XKCMQZKFWKVIU4637KRNXJXXBIYDHDJJNRFKFHTSYGGWKPUZHIKBNYLDWKCCS
Fish: 30.79 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: BPATSQZCYQHMU7442BACEVDSKPSANIBAHMZGSYBYEYFRKNNNPGYYTVQOOZCCS
Fish: 56.31 inch Flathead Catfish from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: PJMWTXNECNGEL1505JXFIJIIOOGRLMGGGHGIPLRYLENAHBDGQCQMBBUHPGLBQ
Fish: 36.55 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: MDPMPZXBWMEEC2921GVEDDGZKOXMCQMRZNBZMQTBDOOWZDBOYPDYKTTNZHJTD
Fish: 34.32 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: SSQNZYUYSJFJZ4515JYPUYXHPIZFSGQAVIEQPOQIJLFTYNROFDSQNEOZFDSPQ
Fish: 35.80 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: FRGZPCSOTGIBT6586ISBUIMICVGTTXYMTIYYRSPPEHHPJOOWXQLWJVJHMSKGX
Fish: 41.77 inch American Eel from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: KVINQKHQZJFQN9735PITIITHSBILUJWYUXCELBHYLLXGXVFCQUDCGVZMYTDGT
Fish: 54.37 inch Jumping Northern Pike2 from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: KXTZKKMBBFQYC3756SKZSNYTWIZVKJSZKOSMNSQYARGCVTHSASTPZXSAJIIXK
Fish: 36.45 inch Ferox Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: FAKGRRFDQGYEY5473NLSAPWVXPCXUCZMLWMENKJAITYQZXDDXGZYQAMUJPVUG
Fish: 41.12 inch Jumping Walleye from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: FJCGWCXLNQKJR2083UALWNROECNRXCWKGCQKJSENTLDETGOQIPAMALLPSXADP
Fish: 26.97 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: ZZTHCMGDAJAFI0205KMNJWJABUDMYFMYOZYALULSSIFBAXLYJJCRMLPCOBHCZ
Fish: 36.87 inch American Eel from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: VELJXCDHKIPOH5877LLGQCFUSBMOLKDSPIXHNBPOOWLQNYFFJQMHRWGAHSDNT
Fish: 18.13 inch Rockbass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: ZUOBGJIGNYQWM1867JCYRJAXSUUCSPAAAAITTDJFWDLFULFZTWOEGWLQKEGXW
Fish: 46.22 inch Common Carp from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: TKEYXFWOEMNYL9733HJCSUTSVICTJPIWSMUJIEOTELOMBMMYKWNZIAUXKUDNT
Fish: 28.26 inch Chain Pickerel from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: DSXAMYOOTHZBJ0185VYHFURMWVUXLDSTHGNSUDEGYRPIQHQZHKZCMKKLLMZVS
Fish: 19.49 inch Rockbass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: XNJGNEOYHEIYA0972IZWFRJOYBQDXAZGLZXRVHMNMYQETEGGGWIZITWBPRFBL
Fish: 36.52 inch Channel Catfish from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: DDTTOFJXAZEAW2213DUEOGYLVVACCKPUISIHSNHKRIQXEXHWJFCSMJOTSTBKK
Fish: 45.81 inch Flathead Catfish from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: OWWHKGJQBOGYN7754UVISSDSRVENSTZHYCQFWUEBMKXKSOWUCOIPNURDPUAOA
Fish: 36.42 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: KSHDTTKSODRBG4498JAKBAPQVIYLEMGTWPKFVBOLEUMYOHTUKFFDLAOOFDIXK
Fish: 44.70 inch Jumping Northern Pike2 from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: CCRIBHVTQLIZS0394QCHUEIIHHMMHBIZQRHJLOPUDRVYZZTZCUFVHCSSOAPTJ
Fish: 35.73 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: OXLVAVVWTNGBM8860WALXVCYKIEFAQTLGTCWKDVXMVYMEWGLYEQSWVJGWXEID
Fish: 18.51 inch Jumping Brook Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: LQZPGBBFDOBWM8070RTHOMTKNVDAJXFRQITVMRGEVUQHKQMCSBWBVMQJUBMAV
Fish: 37.69 inch Ferox Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: KILYTAJRHQEEX3782AGWBROSVBNZAQQZLSUBLKTCLRHRBIYQDNWFRWXIZDVUG
Fish: 25.32 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: UXHQDLFSNLTVW1287HZTWCQFOUTDXUCMLTAKTLDIKLQYJOWIIFIHANBSRZADP
Fish: 33.99 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: HVUXGYTVXFVVZ2335WOCASZAHVAZZHJCJBQBHGDTYDSAIZBHLKUDEDMXRCFVG
Fish: 33.21 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: TMYQHFSDGJHTA3755KMAUZZEZPUCZPWXIUJRCVXKMRPAZSOOUULMBUWLVGQPC
Fish: 24.38 inch Jumping Brook Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: VNOJXTBQYJJEA2457BIALAZMIOXHPKZQSFJNJJSBZWQDPPPKUZNUBHODHSBZA
Fish: 20.32 inch Jumping Brook Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: SPRRQPCNGCSCT9278EQOFQTQTPPEUJZVWAERZGPNUUULXZFYZOURTJCBOZRKN
Fish: 36.21 inch Channel Catfish from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: FHHJFCLEMTQWC8062RYFUILKBVVIIBHKQLJCHBDOMFTIVIUAYRKYPRSBXGLHN
Fish: 43.25 inch Common Carp from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: CXDPJGPJWMCUJ0850TNUAIQKCBZAWPJSMUXBLFFAOAOHLUIZECGDXTSPKXDNT
Fish: 36.45 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: DAJUOOMVHYQNQ7977YVVHYUTZCRBMMZXKKQACNGODRYPVJVHLRETRODNBOOAJ
Fish: 31.65 inch Ferox Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: JTHRCBVJFUIAK6811ICTJDDZTBBMREVZMEPPRUWNFJINPPQNNBZURVTINADGT
Fish: 36.07 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: ROIABRBAXWUSH7479ZXJLNCNNBTPZASAWRCUSHEYNDHNSCAJSEYVOCPAAMIXK
Fish: 20.11 inch Jumping Brook Trout from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: XKCMQZKFWMUNU4637KRNXJXXBIYDHDJJNRFKFHTSYGGWKPUZHIKBDDLDWLSPQ
Fish: 42.40 inch Jumping Northern Pike2 from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: QVCLGSMDBKTHF2143ZOCHPZPWOXKANFARWBTUJOKKJPALNVZAUVJASQZRMQPC
Fish: 39.25 inch Channel Catfish from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: XTKMCPSLNKPON2245SOGBHRPRVRXCUGHQPQXTPOXIYKCMGEESRMWNOTYYBSPQ
Fish: 26.86 inch Chain Pickerel from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: PQKGUWYDPWKXW4194NJSBCXOBVZKZDGELWDFJBDDPPQRLTLVQNTLQXHOFBFYR
Fish: 37.81 inch Jumping Walleye from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: UNQGDEBDHJHUM3554PMFWBPHFVIJU?MSAELOJUQHAILZWIUMBFZJWGKMIPUEA
Fish: 26.70 inch Jumping Smallmouth Bass from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: NAXLHQFYVWMNJ6408MJXLMMNQOCJHXJLKPGYPXUGVKQTJWCFTVTLIJMFITEID
Fish: 44.51 inch Common Carp from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: PNLGJDGJEVUQP9857IBRMUTFECQJJGQHNGDYTTKPAYGJCFZNKZVNWCWQOMWKT
Fish: 18.36 inch Yellow Perch from Sw Wondrous Vibrant Delaware River; Code: UEDAXPJERDRHM6963IQMTDVOXHPQYGPUFYZBUMNUPQGLCRJZQVGVMVCJZLTIQ
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing