New Outings

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New Outings

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:41 am

Hi All,
I thought I would leave posting Outings for a little while just to see if anyone else would post some which included
Stanley's New Fish,Sunapee Trout,Ohrid Trout,Cubera Snapper but as usual nothing appeared.
I have in my New Outings Folder over 60 Outings ready to post and am putting together the Outings I have for the above
named Species which will be ready to post by Monday,to empty my folder I shall post the others over the course of the weekend
and leave the Newer Species till last.
I already have Outings built for Stanley's Latest Creations but am in no hurry as demand seems to be at standstill.
This is always a slow time for RWFF as many of you are able to go Fishing,so everything slows down a little,so I will just post these Outings
for people like me who cannot go out Fishing but still want the thrill of the Catch.
I will Post the Outings I have By Location IE Americas,Asia,Europe etcetera to make it easier.
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Outings

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Hi Martin,
I see you are active as ever. Been really busy but with all the heat we have here now, takes alot more time to get things done. I'm also busy with doctors and tests, so far nothing shows up which I guess is ok. Last night I fished your Amazonia 1 and you really did an excellent job. Caught all species except for the Jumping Arapaima. Hooked 2 of them but they went to upper left of screen and stuck there. I will most my results this evening. Keep up the good work, it is still greatly appreciated by me. Will be able to do more fishing soon and will post more often. Thanks again for all of your hard work. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi Everyone:

I will keep this short. There has been a tragic death in my family and it just darned on me that there are more important things to do in life than spending a lot of my time entertaining people who prefer to be incognito and stay in the background. I will finish up my fish files when I find the mood to do it. Sorry Martin, there will be a slight delay. :oops:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby badger040 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:36 pm

hi all
just got back from my hols and checking through the the forum i see i have a bit of catching up to do
firstly my condolences to Stanley and his family
Martin has been prolific as ever with his outings creations,for which i am very grateful
i see that unless someone has a problem then the posts are still coming from the usual group of members which is amazing in this generation of social media
maybe this sim is a victim of its own success,the ability to create fish and outings gives some pleasure to those capable,i know how much time and effort is being put into each outing with little or no thanks from our large number of members.
now as some of you know i am not computer savvy but i wonder if there is a way of tracking the outings downloads to see just how many are being fished
its one thing creating and posting outings,can anyone see if they are even downloaded
i will continually download everything that is available thanks to those concerned
speak again soon
regards
Badger040
badger040

Return to Real World Fly Fishing