A Nice Cisco For Your Fish Collection

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

A Nice Cisco For Your Fish Collection

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Hi Everyone:

There are several reason why I have been creating so many fish lately. They are:

1)I ran into some problems with my fish building tool and have been working with Paul to try to understand, and resolve the problem. Some of the fish renderings had pretty obvious, and disturbing streaking lines through the picture. You may not be able to see them in the smaller bitmaps but I certainly could. Glad to report that some of these problems have been resolved with adjustments, and others remained a mystery to me. :oops:

2)I looked at our fish collection and try to find some fish that we don't already have. The Cisco is one of them. This fish is found all over the world and are called different names, depending on where you live They are a favorite fish for the larger predatory fish and an important part of the fish ecological system. Besides, it is a pretty fish and also tasty.

3)The weather over here has been really bad and I couldn't go outside and do my favorite sport...golf, or drive some of my favorite classic cars. So what do I do when I am trapped indoors? Fish creation, of course. :lol:

4)I will be honest with this one. Richard told me a long time ago and fish creation is "additive" and now I believe him. It is wonderful to start with a static picture of a fish and in a few hours' time, you can have it alive and swimming in an outing setting. Besides, you can also make them sulk, or jump or do anything in between. How wonderful is that! :lol: :lol:

Anyway it is a win-win situation for everyone. I create, and you catch them. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me. :P

Without further ado, here are the pictures of the new Cisco I created for your fishing pleasure:

Image Image

Have fun catching this one in the future!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: A Nice Cisco For Your Fish Collection

Postby rwwalleye » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:41 am

Hi Stanley,
Haven't been on forum much, been working on my outing. Still working on fish placement and doing trial and error on fish settings which I think is coming along fine. Still playing around with water movement which still needs work. The outing tool doesn't work to well in Windows 10, it's like it is in very slow motion. Bound and determined to finish up in the next week or so but it is coming along great. Cisco looks really good as usual. It will definitely be another good addition to our species list. Thanks for all your hard work. Will talk to you soon. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing