HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY and Lets Have Some Fun!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY and Lets Have Some Fun!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi Everyone:

I wish everybody a somewhat belated HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! and now let's have some fun! :lol: :lol:

First of all, I wish to thank Paul Halter of Pishtech for giving us such a fantastic and fun software in RWFF. Not only can we catch exotic fish species from all over the world, the built in versatility of the RWFF software give us an opportunity to create something truly unique and like no other in this whole world. The capabilities are only limited by your imagination...and sometimes, you sense of humor. :lol:

I have done some unusual outings in the past. Some may say they are "out of the box" and this is me. I gave you the "Bathtub" Outing", the "Hong Kong Gold Digger", the "Moon Struck" outing, now I give you my latest fantasy outing. It is called "St. Patrick's Day Outing". Pretty common name, heh? Just wait until you fish it! 8)

Before I get started with the uploading of this outing, I feel a word of caution is in order: IF YOU ARE A STAUNCH, TRADITIONAL AND CLASSICAL FLY FISHERMAN, YOU MIGHT FIND THIS OUTING A BIT OFFENSIVE TO YOUR FINER SENSES. If you think this outing may offend you, then don't download it and fish it. However, if you are like some of us who thinks life should be fun and has a sense of humor, then this outing is for you. The surprise ending will bring a big smile on your face! (I think Boston Bob would like this one!) :lol:

This is a simple one scene outing and the theme,naturally, is the Lucky Clover. It is believed that if you find a Four Leaf Clover that this will bring you good luck and good tidings. There is a "four leaf clover" hidden amongst all those green clovers that you see here. Your job and mission is simple. You'll just have to find it for yourself.

Here you will see a GIF of the scene. I also uploaded a short YouTube video and you can view it by clicking on this link.

https://youtu.be/9flf4nJ1jqU

I will upload this special outing in the Development Forum shortly with all the need fish files. I hope you will have a great time fishing this one. Hopefully, it will put a big smile on your face! Happy East Holiday everyone!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY and Lets Have Some Fun!

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:00 am

Hi Stanley,
Nice little outing and very interesting at that. Got lucky on the first catch. The Grandson definitely liked your bathtub outing. Does make a very interesting fish outing. Another excellent job and thanks for all you do especially the new fish and outing. Easter is coming up on Sunday any special fish or outing for it. Roger
PS - you can say I got lucky twice.
Fish: 43.54 inch Mystery Fish3 from C L St. Patrick's Day Outing; Code: RYCRNUEAERKKY8183FUVGWLLKFTSKQJKHOCNZEDBFNVNVIMAAJHTYXEGIVWKT
Fish: 23.53 inch BrownTrout from C L St. Patrick's Day Outing; Code: DWYTSWGLVEHLG8537RGBMNSBIFMZRZCJNNTXMSBAMSJLBMWTCUEDOHDULTTIQ
Fish: 43.69 inch Mystery Fish3 from C L St. Patrick's Day Outing; Code: IQRKVBRYDARXQ2871OKFAEXCYMLGWXRTENJZEKOAITUCCUSUOYNKZDCUOMCRA
Fish: 23.73 inch BrownTrout from C L St. Patrick's Day Outing; Code: MQYFGQOEVGXTA7974KSRGUBPELIQMDSFZSTJBNTZBPMMLXRVMKKNWBTZBFUTQ
Fish: 18.19 inch BrownTrout from C L St. Patrick's Day Outing; Code: UUARJUAICLFBP6141RCIKCUVNYRUPZMFMLSSZQOPDAPRQAUWDWLJDBNUZBCRA
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:47 am

Hi Roger and Everyone:

Roger, a Four Leaf Clover on your very first cast? Wow! This should be a lucky year for you and your family! I built this fish a couple of years ago for a Mystery Outing and never got around to finishing it. Glad to be able to use it now to bring you guys some luck and fun. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby badger040 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:11 pm

hi all
had some fun with this one
thanks Stanley
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi Badger and Everyone:

Glad you had fun catching some fish and four leaf clover in the St. Patrick's Day outing. Too bad we don't have more people fishing this special outing but I know it is not to everyone's taste and that is OK. :lol: If everyone had the same taste we would end up marrying the same woman... heaven forbid! :lol:

I am not expecting a lot of action on this Forum until Paul releases his wonderful new RWFF version later this year. In the meantime we will try to keep things alive and brewing until this Fall. Maybe I will upload another Challenge for you to try in the near future. Right now I am resting my tired eyes a little. 8)

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing