Amazon Challenge Over... We Have Two Winners!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Amazon Challenge Over... We Have Two Winners!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:51 pm

Dear All:

After two weeks of intense and exciting competition, the Amazon Challenge is over and we have TWO Winners.

Roger turned in a fantastic Challenge score of 5961, catching not three, but four huge Arapaimas in the same Challenge and overshadowed Badger, who turned in a last minute great score of 5931. A mere 30 points separated the two competitors and this is very close competition. My congratulations to the both of your for such a fine achievement in fishing the Challenge and landing the big ones. :lol:

THE WINNER OF THE BEST CHALLENGE SCORE: ROGER aka "rwwalleye".

For the Biggest Fish caught category, our furiously competitive Badger turned a a great fish for the Largest Fish Caught During a Challenge Category at 76.88 inches. That is just shy of the monster fish measurement of 80 inches. The was closely followed by Roger's biggest fish at 76.67 inches. Again this is very close competition as the different between the two largest fish caught is a mere 0.21 inch.. or less than a quarter inch between the two. Wow! this is close! Again my congratulations to the both of you. :lol:

WINNER OF THE BIGGEST FISH CAUGHT WHILE FISHING THE CHALLENGE: Barry aka "Badger".

For their loyal support and valiant efforts in supporting our Forum and the Amazon Challenge, I am awarding these great anglers with a practical prize that they can use for their future RWFF endeavors. A 32 GB Flash drive by Sandisk. You can use this to back up your files, store your information and save a spare copy of RWFF with plenty of room for others things in your computer life. It will be my pleasure to send this out to you this week. :lol: Please send me an email and give me your full shipping address.

I also want to give my congratulations and a special thanks to little Christopher, who at 10 years of age, has just become the youngest player to ever compete in a RWFF sponsored outing challenge. He did incredibly well for a youngster and we all know how much skill and patience it takes to fight and land the huge fish like an Arapaima. Well done Chris! :lol:

LAST BUT NOT LEAST....I wish to thank Roger especially for helping me with the running of this Challenge and to spend so much time in verifying the caught codes and keeping the scores up to date. Your help and loyal support of RWFF and our tournament is greatly appreciated by myself and all the other members taking part in the Amazon Challenge.

Between now and the new RWFF version release later this year we will need to do something to keep this Forum alive and interesting for all members. Maybe I will cook up another special challenge for you in a couple month's time. :lol: I have a feeling this will be a very special one when it is finished.

Take care everyone, stay in good health and keep fishing! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Amazon Challenge Over... We Have Two Winners!

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:13 am

Hi All,
My Congratulations To Roger and Barry,Great Effort and Worthy Prize Winners,
Cheers To Stanley for A Fine Challenge and To Roger for His Diligence In Score Keeping,
A Good Job Done By All.
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing