My 900th Version 131 6 Frame Outing

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

My 900th Version 131 6 Frame Outing

Postby Scottish Warrior » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:32 am

Hi All,
I have just posted a Video on My Facebook recording my completion of the 900th Outing
which is a little Thank You to Mainly the Members who have Given and Created so many Good Things
to Enhance what Paul has given us to work with, A Great Job was done by All and may it continue to do
so in the future.
Paul is working diligently on a New Version of RWFF which I know will be a great success and make Fly Fishing
from your own seat a bigger and better pleasure.
Thank You All for Your Support Over The Years,
Regards Martin aka ScottishWarrior.

https://www.facebook.com/ScottishWarrio ... 014561825/
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: My 900th Version 131 6 Frame Outing

Postby rwwalleye » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:11 am

Hi Martin,
Congratulations on your 900th 131 6 Frame outing. Your video was excellent. Your looking well and looks like you're enjoying your holiday. Thank You for all your time and hard work that you put into RWFF. Roger
rwwalleye

Re: My 900th Version 131 6 Frame Outing

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:30 pm

Hey Martin my Buddy:

I loved that YouTube video you posted. You looked so relaxed and casual in your own skin. Envy envy.. you have no shirt on and I had five layers of clothing on when I went outside tonight. It is bloody cold over here in Hong Kong.

I don't know how you do it but I tried building an outing on my laptop and I almost went blind doing it. Your eye sight must still be excellent. How can you see where to put that little purple dot on the line in the Mapcur bitmap? My hat is off to you. :lol: :lol:

900 is quite an achievement for the 6 frame outing. How many outings have you produced now? In total? Must be around 1800 to 2000! This is real love and quite amazing. I think by now you have covered all the corners of the world in fishing waters. I am sure many of our members enjoyed fishing those destinations that only happen in their dreams. Congratulation to you!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing