Valentine's Day Challenge...new Amazon River posted!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Valentine's Day Challenge...new Amazon River posted!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:00 pm

Hi Everyone:

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone around the world. I hope you and your loved one will spend a great day together. As they say, love never gets old! :P

I have just finished the Amazon River outing. You can go over to the Development Forum and download the two files that I have posted. One file is for the main Amazon River outing, the other is for the new fish that I used in this outing. Just download, unzip the fish files into your "fish" folder and you will be good to go. I would recommend you to over write some of the old fish files as I have made changes to a few of them.

I will also start a new 2016 friendly contest here. I will simply call it the Valentine's Day Challenge. I will give out two prizes, one for the biggest fish caught (while doing the Challenge), and another prize for the best score while doing "outing challenge". This contest will last two weeks starting as of today...Valentine's day. To qualify for the prizes, you must post your scores, pictures and caught codes on the RWFF Forum and share them with our members.

There will be no limitation on the tackle used. You can go as heavy as you want, or as light as you see fit. As usual please send your scores and cuaght codes to Roger for verification.

There is a catch to this Valentine's Day Challenge. The results will not count if we have less than six participants. No one person can win both prizes. If you won the Best Score prize, the Biggest Fish caught prize will go to someone else. We have done this in the past so you know the rules.

So, head right over to the Development Forum and download the new outing right now. Good luck and good fishing to everyone. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Valentine's Day Challenge...new Amazon River posted!

Postby badger040 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:40 pm

hi all
managed to find some spare time from a hectic workload to give RWFF a try and what better way to resume with an excellent challenge from Stanley
here is a starter
Fish: 24.73 inch Sardinata from C L Amazon River; Code: TPGZFWXRYTWAG8171ORUVHBDEQJCZPNQHQMFIHAGDEDOSKVITPJLCRERUXZIL
Fish: 34.84 inch Bicuda from C L Amazon River; Code: TZHUNOFCYRMIY7605YEQWQCJFQUOCLLKKFBJSYVHWHJVFJXNAOKJODVXAXUMP
Fish: 17.81 inch Silver Piranha from C L Amazon River; Code: HJQMXDHXOSUJS0688IPLJEZOCXMFPUWDJUWDLJRAKJZLHYYZVSVRFZRWWQOGF
Fish: 30.39 inch Sardinata from C L Amazon River; Code: XKLREZXBXWVPU4637JPYRJVNJQEDRFJFOXPZVTDSBCCCUTOLIOKBTAIDCIEJS
Fish: 17.95 inch Silver Piranha from C L Amazon River; Code: TSFQZRMMJFKDN3216URDCXNVSJBVPMDNFYFMYHBCSVOEBZHYZDGBXMPQMZCSP
Fish: 24.30 inch Bicuda from C L Amazon River; Code: GLPRTBYPYWJYU5906AWXOSMVTCHQKJFFPANNULZYKJVCTXFRMWETVNOBHQCDA
Fish: 26.64 inch Bicuda from C L Amazon River; Code: AXXYFTKZMVXQJ2233DUIAREPUWUMYBIZLPTLQTNOLCSERKMHTTDXEBHQHDOJQ
Fish: 22.05 inch Sardinata from C L Amazon River; Code: UCWOPNTEQYWOE2922DLRLYOTBJEGSITPQNUIIGODDYTDOXJUHDQAJYGWSEYYD
Fish: 13.29 inch Amazon Piranha from C L Amazon River; Code: WVBTPKHJVHHFP7763RTVAVLUIQSIHLOFPCROSCGVMUDRABFILBNRLHFDRQEJS
Fish: 29.74 inch Piraiba Goliath Catfish from C L Amazon River; Code: LHRXEDDSHUGHM1480BCYMOXHNQQGXZJPORRFGVNZOQHHSDWJIYCORDGOWJRCE
Challenge: C L Amazon River; Score: 3493; Code: QBMDMJDROAOYZQAVKBEMWRQICXINRAYHFQGHXNZIKZSZUMSCNBKMCZFGOHUZB
just awaiting verification from Roger
regards
badger040
badger040

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi Badger and Everyone:

Wow! That was quick! And welcome back to the RWFF Forum. Thanks for posting a nice starting score. I see you have not caught the Arapaima yet but I know you will when the challenge comes around. :lol: Great competitor that you are.

C'mon everybody on RWFF, let's see what you can do with this Valentine's Day Challenge! Badger needs some good competition! :twisted:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:56 pm

Hi Badger,
Your fish and outing score are legal and valid. Will post on the VFFL post at top of forum list later this evening.
rwwalleye

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:26 am

Hi Buddies,
Thought I would have a little break from Outing Building and Try Stanley's New Amazon Outing Challenge,
On 3 Attempts I did not get past Site 1,3 Big Fish,2 Threw the Hook,1 right by my feet,as I am Landing it,
The Other got stuck behind the Line Tension in the top right hand corner and after 47 minutes of frustration I decided to give up,
Anyway I could hear the Thunder in the Background and thought it safer to go back to what I do.
Good Luck to Everyone who tries this Challenge and I hope you can at least Land one of the Beasts.
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:07 am

Hi Stanley, Martin and Everyone,
I caught 2 of the beasts and had one throw the hook. Here's my 1st try and pictures of my fish. Excellent Challenge and Jumping Arapaima, Stanley. Need these scores verified.

Amazon Challenge Score
Fish: 44.71 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Amazon River; Code: VDDWVKZVSPVOI4741YRTASFQQWAWLOIOKTEFPFHSRPHCLUPSWGEWLKUPHLZIL
Fish: 14.78 inch Amazon Piranha from C L Amazon River; Code: ETQABWMNCPYMN1114PCVWWGRBQPEGMZOCSZWRNHVIEZEFJPAXAVYNQVMXULMK
Fish: 17.96 inch Silver Piranha from C L Amazon River; Code: BTLBUUBLAXVMR5784XIEGGMJQKHSLKLBQONTFSEPVOMZHNDGSRMITYQXTSZIL
Fish: 31.49 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Amazon River; Code: WFXREAQQLZSWL6676NPUGXVZXXGDOTSNSMJMKMSLXJDUUAEGZGIDAKZBRCQMY
Fish: 14.11 inch Amazon Piranha from C L Amazon River; Code: QALICEZSVXVYF2808UYEQDXOSCQVK@WGZODQJEHMKORFIWILYTCKQDVUBEFTD
Fish: 14.16 inch Oscar from C L Amazon River; Code: ZYRLKNOTQWWRR9100XSATUKXZQKUQISBJKWYNXLWNTSNZLVKWZUGYZDZPYIVG
Fish: 62.82 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code: JYYJDMMDBJQUG5279FPQHRMWLJJOXUZWEGPUZFQBWLQXFGQXEUMGBRDUVQLHN
Fish: 38.29 inch Piraiba Goliath Catfish from C L Amazon River; Code: FKLYDMDXXWELI3107LJEQQWWOWTIF?YPRWLQNVGJESADOAATXLIXGLAACNPWT
Fish: 68.15 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code: MIUAGIZNRDBLY3289EIBBQPWCEFVIGYOQPTVMTGOUPVGPTBYPIRKUPUHKIZTW
Fish: 41.35 inch Piraiba Goliath Catfish from C L Amazon River; Code: DLJWCYDNFAYLY6708YPKBBTZJWZEXFRWYCBKQYVTYTIWWBTOHEVCJABEBAQXJ
Challenge: C L Amazon River; Score: 4730; Code: XTKMANUPNSPPQHZVCNSBRTCFZDXXDWGLTSAMJBYXLUGIWKYQTXMWTQQZLFNRZ
Challenge: C L Amazon River; Score: 4730; Code: XTKMANUPNSPPQHZVCNSBRTCFZDXXDWGLTSAMJBYXLUGIWKYQTXMWTQQZLFNRZ
Fish: 68.15 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code: MIUAGIZNRDBLY3289EIBBQPWCEFVIGYOQPTVMTGOUPVGPTBYPIRKUPUHKIZTW
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:07 am

Hi Roger, Martin and Everyone:

Wow! We even got Martin fishing again and this is great! :lol: Yes, the jumpers sometimes do throw the hook after an extended fight, just like in real life fishing. I don't have control over that as it was designed into the software by Paul. Personally I think this is pretty ingenious and realistic. :lol:

As there are some 80 inch fish in this outing it would be a good idea to use very heavy tackle or the fish will end out spooling you and end up off the right side frame. I am glad someone noticed the thunder effect in the background. I was try to put it some lightening but it didn't look quite right so I skipped it.

Roger, thanks for submitting a great score for everyone to beat! You caught two of the big Arapaimas and that is quite an accomplishment in itself. Your scores have been verified!

We know there are some great fishers hiding in the background and I can't wait to see what kind of score they will come up with. This will be a close fight to the end. Things are just warming up now. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi Everyone:

Well tonight I gave the Amazon Challenge a go and got pretty lucky. Like Roger I caught two monsters and one was a very big one at 77 inch. My wife was calling me for dinner when I hooked the second one and I told her dinner would have to be delayed as I needed to fight out the fish... she thought I was nuts! LOL :lol:

Below you will see my score. However, as the outing creator I will disqualify myself from getting any prizes so the prizes are still wide open and for the taking. I just want to participate and enjoy the challenge along with everyone here. And to fill up the six player spot so we can have a legitimate tournament at the end of two weeks.

Fish: 36.49 inch Bicuda from C L Amazon River; Code: LODNELAODWHYX4059ZUGYIPEQBFRBWJPBDOCALGMRKLZWOMXJJGNGZMVMKMCX
Fish: 77.02 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code: YOKZGOLTTGMXM1780GCZSUBXTCYLRIPYNDJWSRPCWLAJAFFQWFEWJHHDFOTBH
Fish: 56.51 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code: GJJKQJYOYSPXE1985JZKENKZGIDHKGJHSHYFSUPHDVMOWRDACYGFZYMFUVAWH
Fish: 39.28 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Amazon River; Code: WKEIPRJCGSRWH6933KZYNLOGNBEFMRWIFKQBCDCYUPPYBMSFPTWPGZENAXMFI
Fish: 27.64 inch Sardinata from C L Amazon River; Code: FTDDSKOGUPBHA0717PXEIPSAMPRCBQMLTUXDKDJOOJMJQQKZQVBKQWZDEVVHA
Fish: 35.31 inch Bicuda from C L Amazon River; Code: EGXOHOOCDEUNX6053XANEGVFUVASNTSNANJTQOUYIKCXIWAOJMOCGRTAWUCFU
Fish: 12.00 inch Amazon Piranha from C L Amazon River; Code: VDAENNBRRJTVI4741URIXTHUGBOWLOIMJTEFPFHSRPHCLUPSWGEWLKUPECGZG
Fish: 38.65 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Amazon River; Code: ILHNGFZAIKJQV3523BANAKRNICGMIXFFKRBSGQBLQDNDYMONYLZYJEWAOKRCE
Fish: 29.40 inch Bicuda from C L Amazon River; Code: FPKXWMZPSQLRE2545QTAEEIDFBIKDWCKFVTFFMQXAPTHVMGSNYWJMIEUFNIIU
Fish: 33.55 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Amazon River; Code: WXMXYINXYTUBE9884ZAVCCTNLUYRFKDHOPGEUCQVBIMNXHZZVADMVGGZZUHPM
Challenge: C L Amazon River; Score: 4947; Code: STMVINKAKHFOTAVZPGHNHMODQCWXULSAFDSWTISETKBTUZDRDRABTMULYVGSP

As you can see, it is possible to land the big Arapaima with the right tackle. I even lost a bigger one in one of the scenes. I think scores will improve as we go along. So there you guys, you have something to shoot for now! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby richwest » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Great Job Stanley,

Just wait til I'm back in shape (if ever, LOL).

Regards Richard
richwest

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:22 am

Hi Everyone:

Our man Badger did a fantastic job and posted some great scores. Unfortunately he also posted them in the Score ONlY thread. I have asked him to make corrections and hopefully you will soon be able to see his score and caught codes here! :lol: His latest score is a whopping 5471 points!!!! Now that will be very hard to beat! :lol:

Now you guys will have a tough job ahead of you!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:52 pm

Hi Everyone:

I have copied Badger's post on the record setting Challenge Score and posted it here for all to see. Please DO NOT make a post on the SCORES ONLY thread in the future. You should post your score and caught code here! Thank you for your cooperation!

My congratulations to Badger for turning in an excellent score for the Amazon Challenge. This score will be hard to beat! Knowing you guys, you will give it your best try and try to beat it before the tournament is over.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:54 pm

THIS IS BADGER'S POST

hi all
hope i'm not boring you
attempt 3
Fish: 29.84 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Amazon River; Code: YVLNMXFSGFIRQ5160TEQCHAWYDDWN@PGTWGTEIJIZWDBEPNFXQQWIYNKWFXFD
Fish: 67.31 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code: QEKFACPEAACKK0040YABQIUARQZNISPHFYZONNSWZJCHDAESTPILNZQDZNXLI
Fish: 25.33 inch Sardinata from C L Amazon River; Code: BVZZRQXMCXFXH9905GZDDGEJLRZBBKHBHIUBHKNHCCWMFLFWCPCVESJLFWGNT
Fish: 14.26 inch Amazon Piranha from C L Amazon River; Code: ASWHYUUSRGOJN3985XEZZZIUTWTLQBEYZQLWYULAPXYAKYYIDGQLGRUWFACSP
Fish: 26.90 inch Sardinata from C L Amazon River; Code: LATJATRNTWOYI8193RKJBQVBAJXVIHIVLBUITMBUKFMQOLNMIMROQZAGIXLXS
Fish: 29.46 inch Bicuda from C L Amazon River; Code: OVPMZGCXSXLEW4638NIOPLICOJSWSPFKSRXDYPWXHDTWQCYHPLAEHIFSQBLWC
Fish: 36.37 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Amazon River; Code: QSDGEJUVILFFZ7018WZCCCGVHDTJKIPDWUSAUUXWGOBQLDDVVMXLLZCSFPPBQ
Fish: 67.70 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code: BPATSQZCZBGDU7442VSLGQOISXYAVIBAKSJVIKLYHUBXURHZQMYYPCNOVULXS
Fish: 38.32 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Amazon River; Code: XPPIZQUHKHCDQ4903FTDRSAQKQOFMBVGNWWONSGFXAVYBOUJRBYNPCVXGBJYZ
Fish: 73.74 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code: HTGFZYKQXKAAJ8314NDFSHEMLXWQRGUCNRLAVALBULESUFTDCSEPPQIBMIVTF
Challenge: C L Amazon River; Score: 5471; Code: GBQMTHCNTMTWFMTKDNQKKDYWKDWFCOOLGDXRKUMXSGIVGRDMFWVVROXOIAWUM
regards
badger040
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Hi Everyone,
Martin is on Holiday. Internet there isn't to good so he emailed me with his Challenge scores so I could post for him. So Here is his score with a nice Arapaima caught in the bunch. Excellent job on his part.

Martins Amazon Challenge Score

Fish: 40.63 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Amazon River; Code:
EEXMSDWBBRBFI2012YJDBAYYWXVJNTEOATCLOXKZBVABLQGYZOYODTZMMHYYD
Fish: 29.49 inch Sardinata from C L Amazon River; Code:
WYGPHRBUPQUGV2980FJUYDAXKYCIVHXGUEKVILHRBMNHJPRQRQLPMLQCIRBZP
Fish: 32.47 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Amazon River; Code:
OBGBDOOBEYIKV7427IXWYOMAJYXRKGYNCQSCMIXVEXAPPXJGBMIHJWXGAWSFX
Fish: 13.11 inch Oscar from C L Amazon River; Code:
BQUWOJRPHAXHL8567TTGVYSIQXQSDOVWPDMMWSDUOXCRGZRQMCGJOHFRAXUJX
Fish: 24.18 inch Bicuda from C L Amazon River; Code:
STLQAZURJIFGQ7448BRTCAMXVQWXADSWDASWTISETKBTUZDRDRABJQUKRFEJS
Fish: 15.31 inch Amazon Piranha from C L Amazon River; Code:
VPFOKVWXZKDTP6496UYHQGQOUDVQFDVRIWAKTNDTJGVXWZLNFEDQGMMQABLXS
Fish: 58.71 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code:
BHXAZJXEUPLUS2959LWUBSSVVEFYANZYNGIHAKIPDFXDEIGLBTNWWWYWYCYYD
Fish: 29.28 inch Bicuda from C L Amazon River; Code:
OVPMZGCXSXLMW4638JEGIQICOJSWSPFKPLXDYPWXHDTWQCYHPLAEXMFSPCWAA
Fish: 29.55 inch Sardinata from C L Amazon River; Code:
NKXADXEPBNBEB4104MRMONQBZWTVTTZNNMGJHAQHIJSYGGYNBBVJYTALVNXLI
Fish: 69.86 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code:
ZEZSAOIIEYEOQ2770FPBQKUOOJWYR@LESNRGAQEVKOHGGGYKIIJRINUFZQXLI
Challenge: C L Amazon River; Score: 4407; Code:
PVOCJJTOKZOSMSCMTRXCABAHJDOMDKSNHMVBRFXQORYBBJUNIGHXSSJJYSSQO
rwwalleye

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi Everyone,
As of this posting all scores submitted are verified and legal. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby rwwalleye » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:04 am

Hi Everyone,
Increased my score a little so here is my post with a few pictures.
Amazon Challenge Scores
Fish: 34.36 inch Piraiba Goliath Catfish from C L Amazon River; Code: ZQLHBOIZLMDBP4605WPDHLAYTXRSUNQZOEWKMYANKFWBJKVFZGJDNTNHSGDOA
Fish: 40.87 inch Piraiba Goliath Catfish from C L Amazon River; Code: YTDAJQSKEYWGI1148QBKSCUKUXMVXGTGDCQLCQAQSITNHRLOMSSIFAUPLRGHV
Fish: 33.76 inch Bicuda from C L Amazon River; Code: FUXTNDBMEWUEZ1813AKLDLJIGWDUJUOJCTBUYMAKWVNDCGUYELJVQBRFMLEGI
Fish: 30.50 inch Piraiba Goliath Catfish from C L Amazon River; Code: FEWPRESLTUETV1736GIFOVSJMCRHSERNVGSSHNMSIJFGWXTWSIEAGHEDMVNKN
Fish: 12.03 inch Oscar from C L Amazon River; Code: XGJTOJHTUCNOX6494XESNUXYCCVLJBZIKNKJRKLAMARTZXJEGJFAVVNUFIDDP
Fish: 32.41 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Amazon River; Code: UXNVJKOROSTEW1287BRCYXBVWCZDXUCMOWKZJXNINHMETSQUJLIHMYYSXQMQS
Fish: 37.82 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Amazon River; Code: CRBTGXSGSUFLX0366CQLFNLRZXEHQVCZKIWJDRWJVOQPDWEOTNCGTOTSGLHAV
Fish: 62.15 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code: IDYQHGOCEMNQT6020EXBSIFKMWZCNCLEYLBEXRYCNORSIDNZBJFNZYZHUSNKN
Fish: 37.12 inch Piraiba Goliath Catfish from C L Amazon River; Code: MUNPPJZWZWKCX5136WMWZRHUFKHICCCRJCXHZJCPUYSBAXYTHGQWPZMIEPAEW
Fish: 58.88 inch Jumping Arapaima from C L Amazon River; Code: VEIEKCYBLEPPH5877FDPSXQKAJSOLKDSSJHWDNZORSHWXCZRKWMHDHDAMKLWC
Challenge: C L Amazon River; Score: 5137; Code: LXTYIPTCSPTOTLRYHRKPXRBGHKCTYXFTXYAHWUBRCBPEQEWDUSHBGOTREOHDX

Will send to Stanley for verification.
rwwalleye

Next

Return to Real World Fly Fishing