Fish Species of the Amazon River Outing

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Fish Species of the Amazon River Outing

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:31 pm

Hi Fishfolks:

For the last three hours I was working on the fish files for the new Amazon River outing. All the fish files have to be tested, cleaned up, encrypted and sorted. Let me tell you, if you don't want to go senile too soon this is a great way to exercise your brain. One little misspelled word, one missed Capital letter, one dot missing and the thing just will not work. :oops: Now the good news. I did manage to get everything working as it should and they should be finished very shortly.

There are a total of 9 species used in the Amazon River outing. They are: The Jumping Arapaima (new fish), Amazon Piranha (new fish), Bicuda, Jumping Golden Dorado, Oscar, Payara Vampire Fish (new fish), Piraiba Goliath Catfish, Sardinata and the Silver Piranha.

Below you will see some images of the new Amazon fish.

The Bicuda

Amazon Piranha

Jumping Golden Dorado

Osca

Payara Vampire Fish

Piraiba Goliath Catfish

Sardinata

Silver Piranha

To make it easier for you to get your outing to work properly, I will upload a complete fish file folder for you to download. I make some changes to the caught pictures of the Payara Vampire Fish so I would recommend you to download the new fish file and overwrite the old fish file in your fish folder. The new caught pictures are much better than the original ones in the old fish file.

That is about it for now. I will go back and make sure that everything is working properly in the Amazon River outing, then I will clean it up and encrypt it. I will have it uploaded by tomorrow night.

Have fun fishing this Brazilian outing and catch some great fish species. Make a post and give me some feed back on the outing and the fishing. That is all I ask after so many hours of hard work of building the new fish and the new outing. Not a lot to ask for? Right? :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Fish Species of the Amazon River Outing

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Hi Stanley,
Everything looks great. Another excellent job. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing