From Little to Big...A Big Jumping Arapaima For you!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

From Little to Big...A Big Jumping Arapaima For you!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:59 am

Hi Everyone:

Winter is not a lot of fun for the avid fisherman, unless you like ice fishing. Many of us do get a bit of cabin fever and what can we do? Tie a few flies in preparation for the coming of Spring fishing? Get the old rods out, inspect the guides and do the necessary maintenance? Patch up those leaky waders and make sure they are ready for your Spring fishing? Or as an alternative, you can always fire up the old RWFF software and do a bit of virtual fishing in some of the most exotic and beautiful fishing destinations in the world. Not a bad alternative, really. :lol:

Last time I built a small Crappie for your fishing pleasure. This time I went all out and built a new Jumping Arapaima for you. As you all know this fish is one of the largest fresh river game fishes in our world and its fighting ability is legendary. Usually, in order to have a crack at catching this majestic fish you would need to travel to some very exclusive destinations at great expense. However, with our RWFF software you can catch this fish in the comfort of your own home and chair. Not a bad deal at all. And you can do all this for free! :lol:

I had lots of fun building this fish and I hope you will enjoy catching it. It will do the jumps and leaps and might even throw the hook while doing it. This fish is known to do that sort of thing so it will be somewhat authentic. The fish grows to an immense size but I have limited to 80 inches for our RWFF program.

Here are some pictures of the new Jumping Arapaima and the scenes. Hopefully this will come to a theatre near you soon.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: From Little to Big...A Big Jumping Arapaima For you!

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:04 pm

Hi Stanley,
Another excellent Jumper. Should start naming some of these jumpers after you. Roger
rwwalleye

Re: From Little to Big...A Big Jumping Arapaima For you!

Postby Cutch » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:10 am

Wow, beautiful job, Stanley. I can't wait to tie into one of these bruisers. :lol:
Cutch

Return to Real World Fly Fishing