A White Sucker Fish For Our Collection

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

A White Sucker Fish For Our Collection

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi Everyone:

Tonight I sat down and built a new White Sucker for our fish library. This fish is found all over the US in ponds and streams and can tolerate some harsh water conditions. The White Sucker in smaller sizes are often used for bait fish by some fisherman but it can grow to a maximum size of 25.5 inches. It will take bait or small nymphs and to some fisherman it is a nuisance when they are after game fish. To me, it is a fish and fish are always fun to catch on a flyrod, whatever they are. :lol:

Here are some pictures of the new White Sucker fish. You will soon be able to catch this fish in my new Minnesota Fall Lake outing. 8)

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: A White Sucker Fish For Our Collection

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:47 am

Hi Everyone:

I am happy to report that the White Sucker fish is alive and swimming! I know this is not the heart throbbing, exciting game fish but it will add to the variety and authenticity to some outings. After all, we do have a flyfishing simulator and not a common fishing game. :lol:

Here are some pictures of the White Sucker in my test scene. You will be able to catch this fish in my Minnesota Fall Fishing 2 outing. Enjoy!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing