New Beautiful Minnesota Fall 2014 uploaded

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New Beautiful Minnesota Fall 2014 uploaded

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Dear All:

I just finished and uploaded the "Beuatiful Minnesota Fall 2014 outing in the Development Forum. This is a truly beautiful outing representing some of the best fishing scenes in Minnesota and I hope you will enjoy fishing this in the death of Winter. The smooth blue water and the beautiful Fall colors will warm your fishing souls. No, this is not a big fish outing and you are not likely to catch any real Monsters. I was trying to build a nice "balanced" outing consisting of some beautiful scenery, great looking waters and willing fish and you should be able to enjoy this outing with medium sized tackle with either a dry fly on the top, or a sunken fly under the surface. The fish sizes varied from 12 inches to over 55 inches and you will not be able to tell what you have on the end of your line until you tighten up the line after a good strike.

Here are some typical scenes from this outing.

Now head over to the Development Forum and download this outing and give it a try. Please leave me a fishing report on this Forum. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: New Beautiful Minnesota Fall 2014 uploaded

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi Stanley,
Having trouble loading outing. Is Longeared Sunfish a new fish you developed. I don't have that in my fish file. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:32 pm

Hi Roger and Everyone:

My apologies for the missing Longear Sunfish file. You can download a copy of this fish via this link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/734 ... unfish.zip

Please let me know if this has resolved the problem for you. :lol:

Enjoy your fishing!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Thanks Stanley,
That definitely took care of the problem. Will post in next day or two on this one. Definitely beautiful fall scenery. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Cutch » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Looks like a fun outing, beautiful scenery and colors,
thanks Stanley and Roger.
Cutch

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:34 am

Hi Cutch, Roger and Everyone:

Hey Cutch, how are you doing? Haven't heard from you for a while. Are you wintering under the warm Florida sun right now? I am envious as we are having some unusually cold weather in this part of the world. We broke a 59 year old record just last week and there is more of that coming in the next few days. I thought our weather was supposed to be like those you will would in Florida. :roll:

While waiting for Paul to finish his finishing touches to the new RWFF software, I thought I would post a few outings now to tie us over until the new version is released. Sure sounds like a much more refined and sophisticated successor to the original RWFF that is now about 8 years old. Can't wait to get my hands on it and try it out. :P

Are you still doing any fishing while you are down in Florida? If so can you please get me some nice pictures of your fishing haunts and I will use them to make a custom outing for you? We have a very extensive fish library and I sure would like to do a few outings so I can use them. Also if you can think of any new fish that we might need please let me know and I will try to build them.

The new Jumping Smallmouth Bass does look pretty good in action but I have not posted it for everyone to download yet. I still have some pictures left over that Paul Kwok sent me so I might create another outing with them in the near future. This one I will use the new smallmouth and see if it adds some fun and authenticity to the new outing.

Take it easy and keep in touch!

Best Regards,

Stanley

PS. Have you heard anything from our friend Chuck lately? I haven't communicated with him for a while as I am starting to worry about his health. If you heard anything please let me know.
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing