Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:19 am

Hi Everyone,
With Severe Storms, extreme heat and constant flooding, I have been really busy. Finally today with the heat index being about 120 I decided to relax a little and do a little fishing. I tried Martin's Sea of Cortez outing. Has some very huge fish in it so I fished heavy equipment. Even using the heavy stuff, I was still snapped off a few times. There is some excellent scenery in this outing and definitely some hard fighting and definitely some extreme jumping fish. There is definitely plenty of action to be had. I usually fish all the sites and try to catch all the species in the outing. I fished all the sites and caught 1 fish in each site, a few of the fish took quite a while to get in. Another excellent job from our now semi retired outing maker, Martin. He should be proud of all the enjoyable outings he's created from all over the world giving a great many of us many hours upon hours of pleasure from all his hard work. Thanks also to Paul for such a fantastic fishing simulator with so many extra's to go along with it. Also thanks to Stanley, Barns and many other fish developers for giving us an enormous list of fish to be able to catch. Will try to post as often as possible and will try to keep the forum going for the time being.
Fish: 68.71 inch Amberjack from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: RKJGHNWRWAIMK1237HOVJUMATYFLJ@IVTVGELTECKFFEPPSKBVSTYKSRDBHHW
Fish: 56.71 inch Jumping Bluefin Tuna2 from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: XLNZDQSUIXXGT6752BZGNDZNQXUAP@LBYMIJQJEJIGYROOSYZESMEVTODAVOI
Fish: 79.51 inch Blue Marlin from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: PCIIOQCFIPNHH7226MFIRIPLGLBMFOFEFVKLAOZGTOJJCRJZSFEERGMZBCUTQ
Fish: 60.62 inch Amberjack from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: FHRDJYCMNRSLC8062GBVEZGUXYROQBHGTPJCEVWKXBKJNRIIBFKYENQBYBDNT
Fish: 52.47 inch Ling Cod from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: YDKLVMVZULXHE0951RDTLZNXOYQOOQWYWPGUAAUTMXHCJVNIDFNVYRIMHXFBL
Fish: 37.57 inch Bonefish from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: KUMEYYUJPWELW8630CGGNWPMDSMACMCQPJZNUMIYWENNEOJLXZVRTYFCSGCRA
Fish: 40.70 inch Bluefish from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: SOGDTDCUPNZDC6173ZWBREHUEXLTCEFVJEAAIRYNFNDKDSJPOMMOYMRQKEQEJ
Fish: 62.33 inch Wahoo from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: JFFGYXWLXJMNV9942GMYHSYJRKNJTHMAYEEVZGSRJIBFYWFKOSKVQRFTBFKZX
Fish: 52.08 inch Ling Cod from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: GVQVEGQJGLPZD3632IBFNSVJAYSBIDVAUUSULSUVLMWXHBUJVEGRYTGHKFLRG
Fish: 57.96 inch Amberjack from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: WFUBAXDJMZURL6676NVJBXCDULGDSTSJSLZXRUBHFJYPCFYCBOIDTZABMGDNT
Fish: 56.64 inch Amberjack from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: OZCCJZBAWZANB2889HLWKBOPCLBGLQPHZOREJOYLEXZBTDWKLQGNWLABIVQPC
Fish: 60.79 inch Jumping Barracuda from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: YRJDIXDFEICCT7827PIIYBKPPEUMLGXBNJROHHZUTCFMRYLUEBCUXRTBTSLRG
Fish: 49.30 inch Bluefish from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: YAJESLHYIPKJY5824TJZEAUKJYQHUTGBXHFVKATGXGXVAHABWRPWEWWOPAHHW
Fish: 59.95 inch Amberjack from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: VJPPDPWRXQWZV4115JEBRQUVGXBXVIPLGJFOCNSFVYWUMCHLCRITUPRTLSSVN
Fish: 39.41 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: LIWWNBYIZNGLK4586SLVAREDEQQXRCDTYFLHBLNRDBLWMZIWZWKQJYRRYIVOI
Fish: 16.60 inch Black Sea Bass from Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico; Code: MJXMOWTEZEEPO4305GLTBTUGREEFUKSOYGMXIKGOKSZVJONTOYGNOFNSKEKMD
rwwalleye

Re: Sw The Wondrous Sea Of Cortez Off Mexico

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:03 am

Hi Roger and Everyone:

Good to see yet another great post from you and a very nice selection of fish you caught in Martin's outing. Lots have been happening around home for me these days and none too pleasant with the passing of my favorite Auntie whom I was very closed to since my younger days. My usually reliable computer also crashed all of a sudden and I am on my spare computer now. It is probably nothing more than the CPU overheating as the internals have not been cleaned since new. I will take it apart and clean all the fans. the graphics card and air passages and apply some new thermal paste it should be OK. At least that is what I am hoping for. The record setting hot temperatures over here probably doesn't help the over heating at all. It has been very hot over here.

Take care and keep those great posts coming in.

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:33 am

Hi Stanley,
My deepest condolences for you and your family on the loss of your Auntie. Hope all is well with you. The heat has been very extreme here also with very violent storms but have been lucky enough to get bypassed by the last 3. Water level is finally dropping but not able to fish by Norway Dam because at least 2 of the 3 flood gates have been open for at least the last 2 months. Hope you get your computer going again and hope to see more of your fine work. Haven't tried messing with my outing for a while but will tinker with it again in the next week or 2. Hope to see you golfing again soon when the weather cools. Will post again in the next day or two. Try to stay healthy and cool. Talk to you soon. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:15 am

Hi Stanley and Roger,
Stanley,So Sorry to read about your Auntie Passing,Our thoughts are with you and yours at this sad time.
I know you will get your System up and running again soon and will be back on form and the Forum,which is
always quiet at this time of the year.
Roger,Thank You for still fishing my outings and posting Great Catches,keep up the good work,Well Done.
I got another e-mail from Dropbox saying they had Suspended my Public Account again for too much Bandwidth Usage,
so I do not know if members are able to Download any Outings at all,but there is nothing I can do to resolve the matter,
I will just have to wait to hear if they Lift the Suspension in the Future.
I have not been very mobile in the last few months,lots of pain in my legs but otherwise just keeping going,doing my usual thing,
I had a Virtual Trip around Scotland which I had promised myself to do when the Forum was quiet,the upshot being the creation of another 30 Outings,
Mainly from Scotland both Sea and Freshwater,A few from Carolina and Illinois,they are all in Dropbox and OneDrive so I am happy they are safe,
I still have a few more to complete,just to pass the time.
Anyway Glad to read you are both in good health,
Keep the Posts and Great Scores coming,Always nice to read from my point of view.
Tight Lines,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi Martin,
Good to hear your doing ok except for your leg problem, Hope it gets better soon. I always look forward to new outings and will eventually get them fished. I'm already part way thru your Suwannee River Georgia outing, and so far it is fantastic. I'm really enjoying it. I'm slowly getting caught up on the things to do around here and with this excessive heat wave I'm staying in the air conditioning a little more then usual, don't want to have another cause of heat exhaustion. I haven't had to download any of your outings recently, as soon as you release them, I download all of them in my outings and also save them on my 64 GB Memory card so I don't lose anything. I probably have every outing released on the card except for maybe 4 or 5 of yours. One of these days I will go thru my list and see what are missing. I think I may be missing a few of Geraldo's outings when he was doing it in the rar format. Hope you and the wife stay healthy and always looking forward for new outings. Wanted to thank you especially for all of your dedicated hard work and time that you put into your outings. You know for sure that I have had a lot of enjoyment out of them and other outings that were produced from other members. Another unusual think that happened is that I have caught the American Paddlefish in this outing and that is only the 3rd one that I've caught in all the outings. Thank You for helping me achieve that goal. Well stay healthy and will post either tonight or tomorrow on the Suwannee Georgia outing. Definitely another excellent one from you. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing