Finally Able To Post

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Finally Able To Post

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:06 am

C L Yellowstone Moods
Challenge done in Experienced Mode. Tackle size used: 9 ft rod, 7 wt line and 3x leader.
Hi Stanley and Everyone,
Well I thought I was having problems with my computer and after having everything checked out, I found out it was my Internet. Monday will call and have it investigated. Well I'm making a post on Stanley's challenge outing. Was having a lot of problems catching fish, kept breaking them off. Ended up I was fishing with a 7x leader instead of the 3x leader. So here is my 1st completed challenge score. This was another excellent outing from Stanley. Excellent job and very enjoyable to fish. Once internet is straightened out will post more often. Today it was working properly. Thanks again Stanley. Roger

Fish: 22.80 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L Yellowstone Moods; Code: BKWXBAPGDYZKY8186PTLQQJPFMYQQXPTTNBOPWKLISWZJWSBZZKMOLHUMBMPD
Fish: 20.12 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L Yellowstone Moods; Code: CPHXLYZWPUHXH6345CYUWVLPJFWQIZOPROHBADVSLDDZAYCXJHNSXGQWOPUTQ
Fish: 22.46 inch Jumping Yellowstone Cutthroat from C L Yellowstone Moods; Code: OIHHBFHYRJJZG1786LZYBPIXFFICYJYCPGPZXKRCGFKNPHSVBXTPFZBONYDLY
Fish: 18.50 inch Jumping Whitefish from C L Yellowstone Moods; Code: TTZDOWDYSPCNL6342LBDIIDKZSDFUTFMMJQDLKCZQUDEIHRPWLOMBQXSOCDVI
Fish: 26.98 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L Yellowstone Moods; Code: ZSSUEVMUMOZHF8626UDQCMLMKLSLSTMRBSLSGJSOPPNVBIXVJEZRVHEUZCCRA
Fish: 19.27 inch Longnose Sucker from C L Yellowstone Moods; Code: HCQICIROAZRRP6011MIDRTUJMFVMAYWBVGZGQFOOETLZYOIKUHRRRLJOCSCCI
Fish: 20.17 inch Longnose Sucker from C L Yellowstone Moods; Code: ATGAMBEDINOLE6081UMBPOLKAGVMYDYTEBPNLPLXUEWARGQIZOYODQKHGZGEM
Fish: 19.98 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L Yellowstone Moods; Code: IMMVVXROZALIT4628HXTOTNNIYCOYYZUQFMJTLCIVKLDWUGEUBHBWIEKRXDLY
Fish: 20.28 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L Yellowstone Moods; Code: RWLTUQVOCKPOJ4962CKPERNAGZBRCANTRYNXQFAIZSOKNGUAILRFNEZSXMPTJ
Fish: 20.16 inch Jumping Whitefish from C L Yellowstone Moods; Code: CTIGQYSYSVOTM4587BDYIFVMQSGIGTYIXVDSEUOKAYOJVUYELLSTRHSFNAEQT
Challenge: C L Yellowstone Moods; Score: 3053; Code: YPOHXVBPCMFGGITNTSBSTIKNFJCDCKJJTAUVFMQZUKXJHNPHKVMHVLPGSEMIU
rwwalleye

Re: Finally Able To Post

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Hi Roger:

Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed this outing I made about 3 years ago. I have some other outings that I built but never published...e.g. the Hat Creek, Selway River, etc. I will look into posting those for you guys to fish and enjoy in the near future. :P

It has been a very sad week for me as one of my favorite Auntie passed away suddenly. Lots to tend to around home this week and next. Will post as often as I can.

Take are and good fishing!

Regards.

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing