Slow Internet

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Slow Internet

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:10 am

Hi Stanley and Everyone,
Been Really Busy but by next weekend should have computer straightened out. Running super slow when on the internet. Have to clear a lot of things off the computer. Tried going to Photobucket to post on Stanley's Yellowstone moods challenge. Finally completed it and had a 3053 score but had problems trying to post photos. The problem I had before with losing big fish, I was fishing 7x leader instead of 3x leader. Once I get computer straightened out will try to beat ninjata score.
By the way Stanley was watching weather channel today and see 4 typhoons in the Pacific. The 1st one is heading towards Taiwan and they say it should strengthen to about 150 mph winds by landfall. Hoping you won't be effected by any of them. Let us know how everything turns out.
Hoping everyone is staying healthy and cool. Was over 100 for us today. Haven't had any rain in a week. After all the flooding everything started to dry out. Will cool down into lower 70's for next 3 days. Thunderstorms coming in early this morning. Everyone stay healthy and will be posting again soon on a regular basis. Roger
rwwalleye

Re: Slow Internet

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi Roger:

Great to see you up and running again. Hope you will get your computer problems sorted soon. If you need any help or suggestions please let me know. As far as posting goes it has been a weird Spring and Summer for me. First I had some eye problems and I had to give them a good rest. They doctor was right in saying that everything that I do all depended on my eye sight so I shouldn't take this problem lightly. They are a little better now but still I try not to focus too hard on the computer screen for too long a time. When the doctor says it is OK I will get back and do more stuff for RWFF.

The weather has been very hot in Hong Kong and we just set a few new records for the month of June for high temperatures. There is a series of 3 to 4 typhoon brewing out in the Pacific but the first one named "Lotus" just skirted us to the East, went up to Taiwan but it is coming back our way. We will have a typhoon warning signal up as early as tomorrow morning. The last time a typhoon "doubled back" and hit us was a bad one. Hong Kong looked like a war zone with all the down trees and blown over street signs and buildings. Let's hope this one will be a gentler one.

Looks like everyone is taking a break and doing things outside this Summer. Have you been able to get out and do a little fishing in your part of the world? They are having extreme drought conditions in the West but in your area flooding has been a problem during Spring and Summer. I still remember you saying something about catching fish in your backyard a few years ago.

Stay healthy, keep your computer running and catch some fish and be happy! Life is short! :lol: :lol:

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing