How I decided on My Last 10 Outings to get to 800

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

How I decided on My Last 10 Outings to get to 800

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun May 24, 2015 9:55 am

Hi All,
A few weeks ago I was looking for somewhere which did not have many Outings from that Location,
and how I got there was Fate,My Wife Vicky asked me if I was Hungry and Fancied Kentucky Chicken for Dinner,
and there was the answer staring me in the Face,so I have 8 Outings from Hungary and 2 from Kentucky which are
now ready for the Outing Tool and Completion to complete my 800th Version 141 6 Frame Outings,I will then take a break
and Post the remaining New Outings I have in My Folder, Finland,Mediterranean,South Dakota,Peru,Mexico,Brazil,Georgia,
and that will be you all up to date,My Dropbox Folder is always Open so, Downloads should be" Available To All ".
Please keep Posting on the Forum and just maybe you will Inspire someone else to Build Outings as a Hobby And Take This Game Even Further
And with Paul's Skill as a Developer Who Knows where we will go.
Thank You All for Your Input and for Fishing My Outings with what I hope was"A LOT OF FUN INCLUDED",
Tight Lines To All,
Regards,
Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: How I decided on My Last 10 Outings to get to 800

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun May 24, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi Martin and Everyone:

Really enjoyed your story on outing inspiration and Vicky deserves a lot of credit for that. :lol: A great story. Besides, Kentucky fry chicken is always yummy. A very good outcome indeed!

As outing and fish creator sometimes we get our inspirations from the most unlikely places and this is cool, and also part of the creative process. Paul provided us with all kinds of wonderful tools and this is what makes RWFF unique, and sets it apart from other downloadable fishing games. I have tried many other fishing games and simulators on the market and nothing comes close to RWFF as far as physics and fishing realism.

I am still giving my overworked eyes a rest and will probably not able to get back into building outings and new fish for a while. In the meantime, I might have my wife get me some Kentucky Fried Chicken and will enjoy that while fishing some of Martin's new Kentucky outings. :P

Keep those great outings and posts coming and help us get through the Dog Days of Summer. I have a feeling things will get going again in the Fall.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Sun May 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Hi Martin,
Well a big congratulations and a well deserved rest when you reach 800. I haven't fished all of your outings but I have definitely fished a lot of them and enjoyed everyone of with great joy, with a lot of relaxing evenings after a lot of hard days taking care of my parents home and my own. Been super crazy these last few days but this evening will fish another one of your outings that you had just released. Will post the results in a day or so. They do take some time when trying to catch all species in the outing and definitely fish every site that's included. Just like in real fishing if you don't fish all the areas you get the feeling of missing out on something, especially sometimes maybe missing out the last one or two species you are trying to catch. This is an early Thank You for all the time and effort you put into all of these outings and was greatly appreciated for all the outings you did especially for me in Indiana. By the way, the only thing that you said wrong in your posting is mentioning Kentucky Fried Chicken, now you got my mouth watering and tempted to go get a bucket. Thanks again for everything Martin.
And just a few words on my outing, I'm having a problem with the fish biting in the sites, could it be that I started the outing in Windows 7 and now I'm using Windows 8.1? When I was in Windows 7 I got the fish to bite like crazy. Now I may catch one and that's it, no matter the settings.
rwwalleye

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue May 26, 2015 4:19 pm

Hi All,
Happy Day for Me,All Outings Completed,Task Finished,800 in the Bag.
Will Post Outings Soon so that I can have a break for a while,
I will still be around but a lot quieter Forum Wise but I hope some one will take up the mantle and build Outings,
it has been fun but I need a rest and with most able bodied members now able to "DO IT FOR REAL" there is
probably no need for extensive Outing Building on my part.
May All of You have a Great Summer on The Water,Tight Lines to All Who Fish for Pleasure or Competition,Good Luck in Your Pursuits.
Highest Regards To All,
Please Help Keep This Game Alive,IT IS THE BEST FOR SURE.
Tight Lines,
Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby Jyndrek » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi Martin and Everyone

I not was here for a long time ago . I now have very little of free time .
Martin is an impressive achievement, you are a true Titan of work .
Thank to you for all created Outings :P
And especially per Polish and waters and for Outings, where you can to catch Zope.
This is the only a fish in the RWFF, which the I managed to do with very great assistance by Stanley .
Thank you very much GENTLEMEN :!:

Regards All
Jyndrek

Return to Real World Fly Fishing