still around

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

still around

Postby Barns » Wed May 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi All

Not been doing much virtual fishing or creating. Though i have been out getting new pictures for future outings. Salmon day out on Tay was another huge boost to my casting ability with the 15ft double hander rod. Alas nothing caught.

My Trout competitions are well under way with my first win in 5 years, taking it a bit more serious this year.

I will check in while at work, and start creating again very shortly.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Re: still around

Postby rwwalleye » Wed May 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi Brian,
Good to see you back in the swing of things. Good luck on your tournament season and will be good to see some of your new outings. Roger
rwwalleye

Re: still around

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 07, 2015 3:02 am

Hi Uncle Barnsie, Roger and Everyone:

Good to see you checking in. The RWFF bug never goes away, might stay dormant for a little while. :lol: You are now entering your best fishing season in your part of the world. A two handed Salmon rod is a very big and powerful tool. I get tired just looking at it. Hahaha! Good luck with your tournament season and catch some big ones. Show them what you are made of!

I had a two week visit by my grand children and I must say it was very tiring chasing an energetic 3 year old around. His batteries are much younger and strong than mine. We had a lot of fun running around Hong Kong and doing things that only kids would do. Now they are gone and we will miss them.

A while back I had to rest my hurting eyes for a couple of months and have not done much with RWFF during that time. Thanks to Roger for posting and propping up a very quiet RWFF Forum for us. If it had not been his excellent posts, and Martin's new outings, the Forum would have been pretty dead. Thanks guys. :lol:

Summer is finally upon us. The outside temperature is high and the humidity is awful. Time to stay cool inside. Maybe I will get back to RWFF after getting things reorganized around the house. Kids not only change your life, they change the way you live as well. LOL

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing