Fishing the Maldives With Tony Cheng

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Fishing the Maldives With Tony Cheng

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi Everyone:

Now that I got my old computer going again I will share with you what I have been doing during the past week. A really good friend of mine, Tony Cheng is spending threes weeks skin diving in the Maldives and I asked him to send me some pictures of the waters, the landscape and the fish found there. The first batch of pictures turned out to be too much land and scenery and not enough water. So I wrote him and asked him to give the fish a little more water to swim in. He quickly got the idea and he is now in the process of taking some beautiful Maldives pictures for me.

As you may know Maldives is a fantastic fishing and skin diving destination as the water is always gin clear and it is also a protected coral environment where there is always an abundance of fish and other sea lives. The perfect place if you were a salt water fisherman, or an avid skin diver and photographer. Fishing is allowed in some of the specific areas and the usual catches are pretty large, colorful and very beautiful.

Out of the first batch of pictures that Tony took for me, I selected a couple of them and made a short YouTube video. You can see the video by click on this link.

https://youtu.be/IurqLBjC4LA

A picture of the Maldives outing:

Tony will send back more location pictures and fish information and I will try to select a number of pictures and build it into an outing for you guys. Please be patient as this might take quite a while but I assure you it will be worth the wait. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing