Cutch's McKenzie River Challenge

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Cutch's McKenzie River Challenge

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Hi Everyone:

I was thinking we always had some kind of tournament or Outing Challenge during the December holiday seasons so I thought I'd get something going so we can all enjoy and participate in some friendly competition during the festive season. Tonight I fished the new McKenzie River in Challenge Mode and here you will see the first results. I fished in Experienced Mode, using 9ft rod, 8w line and 2X leader. I thought this tackle choice was light enough to allow the fish to fight as they should, but still strong enough to land most of them.

Here you will see my first score using the designated tackle.

Fish: 34.16 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: JNWLJVAEBLFXX6447IYOZOOWHUULVGPQRKOGAAJSIFIQAABCBEDXEIVEWFJFZ
Fish: 38.41 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: MCEZVIONMFCGL1926PTGKBBZGORUMPSNJZHOOWJBCHZCRITBLFVNKVHKVUKBS
Fish: 21.55 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: HBEVYRERJSZIQ3195GLXDJGKEBHDUBCXOKVPDNKNCUTTLHOLYRJOAQCDVTDGT
Fish: 36.36 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: DLDRQFYWFVYMY6708UPZYCVDZBNEHJROWCBKQBSPCTGQQKJOHEVCPWCEXAHHW
Fish: 18.62 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: ZIBBWVBYFAJAN8112ZJJTWVUVBUIJWVPAYWWEKUADQQKVTKRCEPSVTQOTAODW
Fish: 37.16 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: BCKEISVSZRCWW1691XBJJGZITBJWEBUSZKASIOUXLAKBSFQNKGZKGZUCPPTOV
Fish: 19.13 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: UXHQDLFRNFSCW1287SCYIDRLVHNDHYCEMWKZJAKERHKYNBGUJLIHCQZSSKDLY
Fish: 20.36 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: HJHNRZYIOVSQS0688UUFBFCEBCAFPWWZJRWDLMOWOJXFBHOZVSVRBASWSBZJM
Fish: 19.18 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: OGTPUFYVQOOJR7565LWHQDNZEPUASHCDRSARWKWFFVKNQSFERZDTNDKSBXCCI
Challenge: C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Score: 3417; Code: LPHFHQZEMVZMREGUULSZHWGUKJJIABLZJURTOXVEDNJNCNMPXZOQWOFZXMOIH

As you can see some of the fish are pretty large for this outing but the time was not great. I had a little trouble in a couple of the scenes and had to cast to different places before I finally got a hook up. I am sure most of you can come up with a better score if you give it a try. So guys, let's see what you have got! :lol:

Good luck and tight lines!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Cutch's McKenzie River Challenge

Postby Cutch » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Sounds like fun, Stanley.
Question: Do they folks have the McKenzie River Outing revisited that you've updated for me?
I haven't seen it posted for download yet. (Maybe I just haven't seen it?)

2nd Question: Where do I find those challenge codes in the game so I can post them like you have?
I haven't played a challenge fora looooong time, but I'll give it a try. Can we use any fly, (wet or dry),
as long as we you the same equipment you used?
Cutch

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:03 am

Hi Stanley and Cutch,
Well I'm in and I'll keep track of all scores as usual. Haven't fished it yet was just finishing up one of Martin's Oregon outings and it was fantastic. Will post on it tomorrow and will give the new outing a shot. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:00 am

Hi Cutch, Roger and Everyone:

There are three different versions of the McKenzie River. The first one was the old classic that Cutch created several years ago. The second version is called "Cutch Lower McKenzie Revisited". This outing was made based on Cutch's original outing but with updated jumping fish species.This version has not yet been published.

The third version is called "C L McKenzie River, Oregon". This is the version that I did using some of Cutch's original pictures, and redid it in the 6 frame per cycle format with some picture enhancements and some new fish species. This is also the version that I just published and I did my outing Challenge on this one. Hopefully sometime in the near future I will finish up the "Cutch Lower McKenzie Revisited" and will upload it on the Forum for all to enjoy.

Cutch's second question: You can use any flies that you want (dries, wets, streamers, etc) but the tackle and leader size should be the same as those I used in the Challenge and also using Experienced Mode. This will ensure that all the scores turned in are based on the same tackle used. You can find the score codes by going into your main RWFF Folder and clicking on "score_log.txt". Just copy and paste the lines pertaining to the last Challenge that you did, e.g. 9 score lines for the fish (as there are nine scenes in this challenge) , and 1 for the final challenge score and copy and paste those into your RWFF post. Roger will verify those score lines and make sure that everybody is using the same tackle and leader size, and also done in Experienced Mode.

I think you will all enjoy fishing this outing Challenge as the action can be pretty fast and furious in many of the scenes, however, there will also be scenes where you will need to look for the fish to have success. Keep those scores coming in! Good luck everyone! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby badger040 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:35 am

hi all
i'm up for this
Fish: 23.84 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: NAXLHQFXUTNBJ6408LHBBYXDYWIJTBKDKPQNFMBCCGKTNJMRUBTLUHKFMSODL
Fish: 23.69 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: UGPSXVIOSAEKB0194ASDPPRFOKNZSDMMVOYGMSEQDSCHDKVBBAWJJNCFVLCQF
Fish: 21.60 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: DRBSUNJZIRZYK8260JLPMYJLZEAFPDZHZOMIWJUYGCBGIMHMMIRREMYIIWPZO
Fish: 20.72 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: EKHPPEYQEJJUU4506ICXQXEBPRWKWQDIEJNRVIBMBETTXBUVERULIBXJSSODW
Fish: 20.74 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: RWLTUQVECKQIJ4962CZKVQWFXYRZGZOURYNXRWODFWXYMPKAILRFQXCSZJKYH
Fish: 24.95 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: CVWYXYKOTJLQU8639EDZBKKDLYNZASWKVMSAZCLWNQHLSBQUVKIHNUPBAHKYH
Fish: 31.28 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: PWGMHUNPTVIFI6465NIVBZMCZLGDZBNXPMYSFRMQSUEPHAUEWWPASDULRSUTQ
Fish: 18.82 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: DFOQFFOTARZAL6334WPVKSDBMYYLEOMMYBHEKTYFGTMTFILZCJSFZGGHOVTOV
Fish: 23.75 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: ZWUDAVOAONECC5188BEPGVEORXSLMMXTQRHQLJZBKNPTVWJUMBESTBKDZHPOE
Challenge: C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Score: 3616; Code: MXRBBFTKKOXWGBQSECFJUQLLCDZJRIUSMHQGPMAHNPADDVABNVOUAMZIANGAN
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Cutch » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Stanley,
I hadn't noticed you had the C L McKenzie River, Oregon outing posted already the 17th,
I have it now.
Cutch

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Hi Cutch and Badger:

First, thanks Badger for posting a great score. However, you challenge was done in "Expert Mode" and not in "Experienced Mode" so Soreeee! As old Barns would say, and it will not count. We decided a while back to run the all the Challenges in Experienced Mode as it makes life a lot easier for everyone who wanted to participate. :P

Cutch, glad you finally found the McKenzie River file. Please give the Challenge a try and I think you will really enjoy fishing it. Would love to see any score that you come up with here. Just don't spend too much time admiring the beautiful McKenzie River country side as you want to land the fish as quickly as you can to earn time bonus points. :lol:

I am hoping that Chuck, or maybe even Barns will come back and do the Challenge again. They have been "away" for a while now. :oops:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:49 am

Hi Stanley,
Your scores are verified and legal. I'm on the job now. Good luck to everyone. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:26 am

Hi Stanley, Cutch and Badger,
Here's my first try at this beautiful remake of the Mckenzie River. Excellent job Stanley and beautiful caught photos. Thanks.
Fish: 24.28 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: VUPPDKNYUECTD5844UXDBTVVDDEAMFZGZYQZMHKCJDNVXUHLWRRUSGSKAHEWY
Fish: 23.75 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: PXJZULVUKOKLZ7561OYVJVTFWJGVWGOUAGCRTHDMZXFJTRMDSEFLRJLWZOWCV
Fish: 19.58 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: MLTEQZRAAZYJE8526JIKIYTOYXWOIHOLOXLCDEEGNYDISQDOWXWAKLGFYHRWR
Fish: 18.26 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: VGWWZCIWKIHBO9898DYCHIJZNQKXLPZDIBWEFIFJCGPDPSRZUUKUCGGVVMCQF
Fish: 28.13 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: QCWNLCXCXDHWV6829XIKSIDAWJIECESZPFSYLZOAWCZNADSCJRSXXYQQJQJFZ
Fish: 18.86 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: LIWWNBYXYSIEK4586SFGFRXZHCQXXGDPYFVWUGBRZBOVYDEAXOKQMKRRAKLES
Fish: 33.40 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: SYFODGFSWUFXM7886JQQXOMKAKGYHEWLUBALLDZOLQTRUDAPTEWNVCIWRPUYV
Fish: 28.79 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: HLVFYYIDQNHDH4809CFWGJFEXEDOXPSABHLMNEXOVXYBZNIPFQLFKZTJMUQEJ
Fish: 36.52 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: CDBVWQEPIEBSJ3410HCSGHNHRKSEZKCNBLCPPMNMSRXAPCVCRJNGBLIDVNCCI
Challenge: C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Score: 3311; Code: EJPYZTWNWVGPHKPBVMJEPZSHRRETBTIQZVKAHZKQBBKZLTCEQBMAXNFHUXEMU
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Hi Everyone:

I tried the McKenzie River Challenge again tonight. Guess what? like they say I was first time lucky. Although I thought I had caught some good fish in a shorter time but my score was not better than my first attempt. It was still a lot of fun and I must thank Cutch for suggesting the remake of this beautiful river and the new fish species.

Here are some scores and fish pictures. A great picture of the Jumping Chinook Salmon! :lol:

Fish: 20.17 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: SSQNZYUQRVEUZ4515UBUGZYNWVTFCKQSXLOFFDXEQHZTCABAGJSQVQMZHSGEM
Fish: 21.70 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: XALCIRGWQAHXL6921EAEJKXFHVIRNLTYMXZDKFGNMAVPBEBGBOJDBGSXRJDVI
Fish: 31.01 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: TEVXPGQWADNXY7340PXXIFEXJBVZNYCNPRTSSLTXPYNONFYNYHRCAWEBAAXCT
Fish: 20.75 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: DKAMWWYWNWGOH5602SKWTAWXOPVMZMPJPCPLCTATCQGOEUZXLWFRTESBTPXXO
Fish: 24.33 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: WSHBIREXKZMCJ0426YQOLOCSKUXHRQYESRRPCFCDJDRDLEBSENQATWDFVXLTS
Fish: 33.09 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: EBSKCNVKQRMWC7795OQYVTMKTVZRZZOKEOBMYAGHQEONWLKQTHAQEZPOQRPZO
Fish: 23.52 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: RCCQMJGLOLNRI5722XEUMIXJHHSUXIGPYOIFEOPTUQERLKNACMHJRQUGJSHAE
Fish: 33.55 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: SLPZTHJXENMPW1036QOHMGJZSOZMOLPMKWSILMLRMWVBGITDGYPQWHGSRVKBS
Fish: 18.27 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: OOWQNFSHVRKUT1279RGXGYJLBINDGCFFNYAGEJHOIROZGTGSOAPEUWAKWMABU
Challenge: C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Score: 3203; Code: ZZMCYKNRAPXMLVFZGFQIZIUQJCJMWKMCQCIPBJSOZEZBEKVKKPCRUXNDYEPJX

This is something interesting for you guys. Knowing that I love fishing and fishing simulators, my son Tim gave me a Christmas present in the form of a brand new fishing simulator by Dovetail Games. He is fan of "Steam" online games and he found this new beta version on the Steam website. To begin with, it was a huge download when compared to our beloved RWFF software. Took me almost an hour to get through the hassle of signing up with Steam and to download the game. As I said this was a beta version and is still in development stage. You want my opinion on this?

While I think the nicely done graphics and the ability to move about in the scene a very nice idea, the fishing was nothing exciting and required a lot of keyboard navigation which I don't like. (I guess most of the gamers do this and this comes natural to them). You know, pushing the A and D and W and S, up and down arrow, etc. I personally thought the VRS game by Paul was a much better fishing simulator than the brand new Dovetail one at almost twice the price. As a fishing simulator it does not come anywhere near to RWFF at less than 40 bucks at full retail. GUYS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A TOTAL BARGAIN RWFF IS, with all that the game has to offer. You can let the word out to those who like fishing simulators and encourage them to try RWFF for free! :lol: Oh, the hooked fish acted like a dead log when you reel it in. No Jumping fish in there for sure.LOL

Like Cutch, I have tried a lot of fishing simulators before I finally settled on RWFF. With Paul always capable and instantaneous help it makes everything even a little better! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby badger040 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:03 pm

hi all
unlike Stanley it wasnt first time lucky for me
but anyone who knows my passion for this fantastic fish sim
will know i dont give up easily,dont think i will be able to beat the time Roger set,thank god its not a time and size challenge...
Fish: 34.97 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: PCQJRMXKGWPBH7226YAAMTVQXEPMJSFAFTUATJNGPOMIOVFDQXEEUSMZAVEID
Fish: 30.38 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: AVSRCJBILPBC0351GJEQDHGQECCDOCUVXTEDOXJKIOHKOVAYJVNKXNGURDDNT
Fish: 22.93 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: JDETBNODULTZ5003XXTMMIRMVDWAQSYVITZCQKWRXCUQNUZXUEUHABEYNXTOV
Fish: 21.78 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: QJWBRSRBSRMH7472WVKHWWFZNDBPOUTXTSGVYPZNZOUEEVIQKCWXWPWXYSUTQ
Fish: 23.81 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: ZFCFMFIXMFXM4818RAYCZIVYNQOPRZFTEOVXOCTNOZGUMFYJEQRUQDFQBIQEJ
Fish: 19.50 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: YMWHZOBYQITX2286NAPNVJZAWDTCSMSSYTUOQDDZTWWPXITZMHPIUOPHRMDLY
Fish: 15.52 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: OLYLDWAQKVYM4124FKWQMKJIBXHKOFOAQPHGOBGSTADRXFUKIMRGJXPMENMAV
Fish: 17.69 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: LOLXQBJUCDIS2936RXJALCTSFJRRJAJJCBOCAODIVKJTQXCXJJGNCANVIDNLW
Fish: 18.62 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: AORDESQZOJJB5095NFRDKORBAWJSAEMXKEHGCOPFEDLSJCRBICKCGEANBSCRA
Challenge: C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Score: 2980; Code: URLKWKBVKVKBMAJYHRVEYYLUDQYCYTWXJEZTDRINWYQAUZIXEINKCFCWQXEMU
Fish: 29.57 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: UEBBQNYESOSC3127DRILSYAITCVQGKPMIZJQKBUQWMALGETLRBGVOYAJYDRUX
Fish: 23.20 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: HFFEVZXZLWDJ4765GLEVCOVVJWCNQUMYEPSNHEDEROEDGLKSANPQUJXMUJZJM
Fish: 31.58 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: LIWWNBYYZFHC3989IMUPPMDRMPQXVGDPYDVWUGBRZBOVYDEAXOKQMKRRYLCRA
Fish: 22.29 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: YFWBTXIBURRL5948UOUACQDTSWSRENSUMEFRVMRTPLTXSYLDLVLIVXBATQVOI
Fish: 18.02 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: LOLXQBJUCEGD2936RXJALCTSFJRRJAJJCBOCAODIVKJTQXCXJJGNCANVINJQK
Fish: 23.17 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: YNHUMXCRZVLB8709YCTWTMEBBCKTWINWGKFFELVCSAXJIYDRAXXTVHZSZGHMB
Fish: 24.47 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: NHXZNHYTPPNP2840KAUPWAMKDDBUHZJISFFKRDMHFSFLRBCFUNXTJVQNCXBKA
Fish: 21.64 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: CLFNPYYOMTVN6642MPQXHXVQFDDGWFEPOQCDXMRVVNTMFDWQOKHJJVYVTATBH
Fish: 37.06 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: KREYZCBFWDPG6071IRUMOSTATWETITMPJZIDXHDDDNGEHETHXDXSBPUDDNAQC
Challenge: C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Score: 3237; Code: MKBMRGXPSDVSQKDVJNLMMIGWECWXRQMTGDILPVMKNVDOHITPIHOYBKWDAKAXO
Fish: 23.61 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: AJEPNBGRCDCF2579OWOCLBOCLJAJZOIRWNZQKPNRIFSODQDDSXOQSHWBCMJSU
Fish: 31.50 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: JWKRWMDJZMUS8037SWJZIGTYYCRFTFLONNAMXJEFTWMDCRMHMVXTEYCHJNBKA
Fish: 17.99 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: RUXBNRMJBPXL3936CSEGRYDEGDAQRZYUWQFPPFFDYIVCORIKYNCSVAJEPZUMP
Fish: 20.64 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: HLVFYYISPFGO1322GWBLJERSOEDOZPSABFLMNEXOVXYBZNIPFQLFKZTJPYJSU
Fish: 19.34 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: ZYIVIDXNQBXJ5852NROPWPWLQQKUCMSTJIWYNAISRTQHTULKWZUGUAEZMRXUD
Fish: 21.24 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: QGYWHCYLZYWZ2358AQJDIOZLDXROCXDAVKOWPPYRKXKWVHWJDOYZCULZKBDPU
Fish: 18.89 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: YKIQKGKDOXAO3295LXLVMEASEJBTGLWZICNGOLCHLINTZKRJBIZVAUNTAHBKA
Fish: 19.08 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: UYSDYCOKFGMI0370ARDBTZABHXRMRUWJWTOQXICAZSLSZRQUFTQKTOQDARRNX
Fish: 37.27 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: TYMSFNNROLJS3510DGHHXIQEMDCWWIJKEJYSETAHSEGVNKVVMYCYYIMMTSHVR
Challenge: C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Score: 3056; Code:
ETGIZSIGDFVMQGCMTVDAXISFSQPEJUZSCQZWRQERMEXYZSFAXAVYJRWNBWBKR
Fish: 20.55 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: MCEZVIOCLNDU3034FNPGQVLJHJDUOPSNLXHOOWJBCHZCRITBLFVNAAHKYSQRE
Fish: 16.75 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: BNMBCQHTWLMM5284SHXJULIWOQGZJTFRUWTNGNZUDFQVRUVIFOILRJVSGYGZG
Fish: 34.24 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: MLTEQZRQBOWB6794TDEZLTFCPXWOKHOLOVLCDEEGNYDISQDOWXWAKLGFBRJSU
Fish: 22.20 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: IGPUJXGDVRAC1258WRMYXQRUJPRCODBTWRTDNCWTGFACLAYPHYLMZQLOKJLHN
Fish: 34.85 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: PEDBYMHXHGBD7066AJLDJRKVWWDPZSBBVJJIVAOYWDVEMCZUAVUZNUNNQPVGK
Fish: 39.61 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: KIPTLUYQHSEW3210TJFBTMZIDJTZMUQROTEQBZAYSNBRFVICETWFJEVIBVHMB
Fish: 18.37 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: PVVHNLMKJZPD3295BFSMCKAHJDOMRFSBKNVBRIUMSRWVVSKNIGHXYPKIODHVR
Fish: 22.89 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: SWRWWGVXUZVG8228CZJHQDSNNDOPTDALEILDJMQWECKDXWGZBFGRKIGIHXTBH
Fish: 38.63 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: YMWHZOBJRBUK1697WAWTOJFWIQTCWMSSYTUOQDDZTWWPXITZMHPIUOPHTECFU
Challenge: C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Score: 3472; Code: XJSCSGQEGRBRGKMKEEYFITJHQVMLECPIIBDIHNJSXRZVCUMMMYCYWNZTACRST
and here are some of the fish that helped me along the way
THIS IS THE ONLY SIM FOR ME
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:15 am

Hi Barry,
Your score has been verified and all is legal, another great job. I knew it wouldn't take you to long to get there. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:54 am

Hi Stanley, Cutch and Barry,
Well here's my second try at this challenge. Stanley, beautiful job with this outing remake, beautiful scenery and on a few of the sites, I believe my score would have gone a lot higher but 2 of your huge jumpers decided to just keep jumping and after a few minutes on each one they threw the hook, no problems with lost flies they just liked to jump and spit the fly back at you. You have some tricky currents and had to have a few perfect drifts through the same area to get hook ups. Outing was excellently done all the way around. Enjoyed it completely, job well done.
Fish: 34.19 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: QYBHQJEKMVFTL9380URBDXKIKPVKZOVWSHMHAGWBGOTHYORTHPTICZAXMYCQF
Fish: 18.90 inch Jumping Dolly Varden from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: URSPAMUSJKNNJ1014LUZXMZGMQYCCVWLJGZTDRINWYQAUZIXEINKIODVIJLTS
Fish: 33.36 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: PJQXPDQUBQGJL1505YAVXJHKFWMRVQGYJKQXFAYUSAHALONSRIQMZSTHSOJGP
Fish: 30.57 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: HCOHLIFOBKSVP6011MIDLLDLHQLUCXWCYJZGRWCJKXUNXXYKUHRRGXNOCXYNB
Fish: 35.26 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: BMKPQAHCFDREO2327LVRMNYDMEGHHPLNMZQWSFHYWCPBFMLJRYAIWRMHYYHAE
Fish: 38.24 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: ODUTKOFSFOBJL1448KPREUHEZJOACKMGVKZKOKDJQMAFHETWLKGDGWAUJFRWR
Fish: 36.00 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: RHHNDAHXKBSME4880JOMGVEASCFEVGSVVNPMWORGROYVSEBYSYUVNKISMPHAE
Fish: 17.75 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: ZYIVIDXNQZYYR9100XSATUKXZQKUAMSTJKWYNAISRTQHTULKWZUGAJFZLHSHR
Fish: 21.52 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: TLWDVWJVVOINJ0639XKVEWRAXDAKBXCLDGIPECNKTKIGRPOJZSVBQSLIRUQJO
Challenge: C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Score: 3663; Code: EJPYZTWNWYGPHKPBVMJEPZSHRRETGVIQZVKAHZKQBBKZLTCEQBMADWGHUXEMU
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:34 am

Hi Roger, Badger and Everyone:

Wow! That is a fantastic score that you turned in there, Roger. Congratulations. This will give Badger some hard work to do. Knowing Badger he will be trying his best to beat your score. This is what friendly competition is all about and you guys have lots of heart!

Thanks for liking the remade McKenzie River outing. This was a great suggestion by Cutch, one of our old Masters. Without his input and great pictures this outing would not have been possible. Thanks Cutch! :lol:

Tomorrow will be Christmas Eve and we will celebrate at home in the traditional manner...you know, turkey, exchange of gifts and plenty of laughter and happiness all around. We need more of this in our world these days. So I take this opportunity to wish everyone and his family on RWFF...

A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi Roger, Badger and Everyone:

Tonight I decided to fire up my Windows7 laptop and tried doing the McKenzie River Challenge on it. I keep the laptop as a spare computer so when the main desktop goes bad I would have something to fall back on. The screen is much smaller than my regular desktop monitor but the scenes looked better as the colors and resolution are very good. Besides, you wouldn't have to move your mouse too far to get from one side to another.

I had a few minutes of very entertaining fish and came up with a decent score. Not quite as good as Roger's but it is still pretty nice. The is my latest effort done on my laptop with a score of 3585. I did have the hook come off in one of the big fish in one of the scenes. Otherwise the score might have been slightly better. :P

Fish: 37.67 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: IVTBIOUEPWYPM1238LUBAKSLJCRXYXWTUOYOQKLIMFZFXTGSFLIWVEPFTDMPD
Fish: 21.50 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: GSPPDABTTOCIX8595ZOEILERWOOJABFZVMKKOFPISUOORQDGNHITCXWIVULES
Fish: 26.15 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: ZJEOREJGPJIPE1038BOMYZBZNVMZTTQUJPZNSSLELTREHBCIYNXDQMJZZISSC
Fish: 20.26 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: XRDAOQDNKHWTF8224AHFDDNKNBTOGYJZCJLWHMMBIOVOSVMZJZWJSKQLOGPIY
Fish: 19.04 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: IAZTXPVLRCAYM1693QBOVGRJPIDJJJVAZDIXHUUCCXFETYRSDDIPGNPJXUZJM
Fish: 33.20 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: DSEFOWSGTMYVJ0185GBMRVSSDIOXXHSLJJXHKSLCFNJIUUALIQZCAFJLOMVUG
Fish: 38.27 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: JWKRWMDTZTUVQ1957YNZCMJOXHFFTFLOMPAMXJEFTWMDCRMHMVXTALDHFCXCT
Fish: 25.38 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: UNQGDEBZGXFDM3554APKICQNMICJGCMKCHVDZJXDHEFZAVEYCLZJUWJMLEILE
Fish: 37.30 inch Jumping Steelhead from C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Code: SANCZQWNGVWIO0104XXQHUBVYUPJETFNZIRVVNHUUQPAHTGHKIXHHDYBWZJFZ
Challenge: C L McKenzie River, Oregon; Score: 3585; Code: ILUDWEXPIHHDYIWJWLBDEVBXJXSMOEFLKRBSGTYHUDLXSVENYLZYBSYBUWVNX

Com'on guys, don't just sit on the sideline and watch the competition. Download the Challenge and give it a go and see what you can come up with. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Next

Return to Real World Fly Fishing