Sw Sounds Folders

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw Sounds Folders

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:02 am

Hi All,
I recieved an e-mail from Stanley asking me if I would try to put all Sound Files into One Folder and remove all the Sticky Links
which are helping to Clutter up the Development Forum,I am,as I write,uploading to Dropbox the Complete Sound Folder in Zip Format,
when this is done I shall Post It in the Development Forum and remove all others,leaving just the One Link.
I am afraid this will be a Very Large File to download and may take a little while to complete,but at least it should free up a little space on the Development Forum.
Only to Glad to Help make things a little easier.
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Sw Sounds Folders

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi Martin and Everyone:

Wow, what a fantastic job you did with consolidating all the sound files. It will be great to have all the sound files in one place and in one download. This will save a lot of searching and will be very convenient for our RWFF members new and old. Most of our more serious members will have all the files in their folders anyway so this is a good idea. It is a large file but with today's internet speed and hard disk sizes this shouldn't be much of a problem for our members. Thanks Buddy, a job well done! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing