New Grade the European of Water

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New Grade the European of Water

Postby Jyndrek » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi Stanley and Everyone ;

Stanley has created a beautiful the fish next to our RWFF, Dolly Varden Jumping
Great gave nature of this fishes .It is a real the TYTAN work, the additive highly of realistic of virtual copy of the
of objects from our Outings . MASTER YOU ARE GREAT :P

After many, many tests and even greater mistakes, interminable the questions to Stanley - sorry for you :oops:

I managed to perform my first fish you to RWFF;

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image Image

Zope is a fish mouths of rivers to the Baltic Sea, North Sea, Black Sea, Azov and Caspian Sea. On spawning time shall enter to these rivers and their tributaries and lakes .

In Poland, occurs at the mouth of the Oder, the Vistula and its tributaries - for example. Obra river Odra, Warta, Nogat . And at some lakes of Masuria and Pomerania

And at some lakes of Masuria and Pomerania

'm waiting for my colleague holiday pictures from of Masuria and then you will be an opportunity fished such the fish - of course if the results shown here work on the Zope suitable on your high demands .

Regards All ;

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Re: New Grade the European of Water

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:20 pm

For a first fish, Excellent Job, Jyndrek. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:21 am

Hi Jyndrek, Roger and Everyone:

Congratulations for producing your first fish for RWFF! :lol: You have been working on this fish for quite a long time, seeking the level of perfection in reproducing all the details on the fish and I think you have done a remarkable job. As I have told you before, fish building is a lot harder than most people think but your have stuck with it and you have done very well indeed. I especially liked the details of the fish while it is doing it jump. Looked good from all angles and that is always something that we, the fish builders, try to achieve.

Looking forward to catching this beautiful shinny fish in one of your new Poland outings. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi Roger , Hi Stanley and Everyone ;

Thank you so much for the nice words of praise. :P

I have tried to be the most catch up with the Master , but it is as if the student in the school instruct catch up Leonardo da Vinci .

I can only promise I will strive as faithfully as possible to build a fishes to RWFF. :P

Regards ;

Andrzej(Jyndrek)

Ps.Maybe that a fish will visit in Outings Martin - River Obra , River Odra and Wisla River (site Nogat)
Jyndrek

Postby Cutch » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:41 am

Jyndrek,
Great job!
Cutch

Return to Real World Fly Fishing