Nelson Spring Champion's Prize

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Nelson Spring Champion's Prize

Postby Savi » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Hello All
As the Big Fish winner of the Nelson Spring Creek challenge;

I wanted you all to know the prize I received from Stanley: 4 ports Usb Hub.

This super prize, and already I use it.
It was an honor to compete with you in this tournament. Thank you all for a great atmosphere and sports fight.

See you at the next event. I hope that we will meet the Polish fisheries and be satisfied with the fishing.

Best regards
Savi
Savi

Re: Nelson Spring Champion's Prize

Postby badger040 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:54 pm

hi Savi
and all
good to hear your prize is useful to you
my prize for winning the tournament is a 16gb flash drive,THANKYOU Stanley, which i will also put to good use
the competition from the Polish contingent was excellent
well done
til the next time
regards
Badger040
badger040

Re: Nelson Spring Champion's Prize

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Hi Badger, Savi and Everyone:

Congratulations to you both for winning your respective categories in the Nelson Challenge. You guys are really deserving Champions, with Badger turning in an unbelievably good score for the Challenge, and Savi catching the leader straining large Brown Trout. A fantastic job for both of you! :lol:

I am glad we had a great tournament during what was usually a very quiet time for our RWFF Forum...Spring and Summer. Our three new members from Poland certainly brought a lot of interest and excitement to our Forum and I thanks them for their great participation, both in the tournament as well as their contributions in posting. They are also making some beautiful outings based on their homeland to share with us. I don't think we would have been able to fish those beautiful rivers in Poland without their contributions.

Tournaments have been a good way to keep our members interest and on their toes. It is always cordial and friendly even though the competition can get quite fierce. I want to thank everyone for trying their level best to come up with a good score and for their support. We shall have more tournaments in the future! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing