The Vimba Vimba...For Jyndrek, Wojtek and Savi!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

The Vimba Vimba...For Jyndrek, Wojtek and Savi!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Hi Jyndrek, Wojtek, Savi and Everyone:

A while ago I built the Vimba Vimba for our members from Poland. From what I have read the Vimba Vimba is a popular game and food fish in Poland. Maybe Jyndrek, Wojtek or Savi can tell you more about them than I can. :P

Tonight I finally got around to finishing the fish files. Maybe just in time for some of Jyndrek and Wojtek's new outings? Here are some pictures of the New Vimba Vimba. Jyndrek's helpful list made it a cinch to decide on the maximum length of this pretty silvery fish. It was sized at 20 inches maximum. Just under the Polish record. :P

I should have this fish file uploaded in the Development Forum very shortly. I hope our Polish members will have lot of fun using this one. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: The Vimba Vimba...For Jyndrek, Wojtek and Savi!

Postby Jyndrek » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Hi Stanley :P Hi Hi Everyone :P

As already repeatedly I was writing your minnows are real works of art and arouse my unceasing rapture :lol: . Shoal Bass , Mayan Ciclid and Vimba they look as if it a moment ago pulled out them from the water .

Yellowstone7 wrote:..................................................... sized at 20 inches maximum. Just under the Polish record. :P

Vimba the Polish - Certa - fish is enough prevalent in Europe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimba_vimba . because living in the Baltic Sea off the coast of, and for spawning into rivers. fishing fishing is pretty challenging because this fish are very careful and after sensing the to hook immediately spits out hook bait .
Stanley thank you, this of beauty minnow will appear in my first outing and I will try that been also is difficult to catch it :lol:

Regard

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Jyndrek » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:15 pm

I'm sorry all

Regards :P
Jyndrek

Postby da3mon » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:35 am

Hi Stanley Jyndrek and Everyone
A few words about vimba
Base form (Vimba vimba vimba) inhabits the watershed of the North Sea and the Baltic Sea (once ascending into the Vistula River population was very large). Creates four subspecies: Vimba vimba Bergi (lower gear Bohu), Vimba vimba carinata (Danube to the Kuban), Vimba vimba Persian (Caspian Sea, the lower course of the Volga), Vimba vimba tenella (river Crimea, Kuban,the western part of the country Zakaukaskiego). Cert of lake (Vimba elongata) occurs in lakes of southern Bavaria and Upper Austria. Vimba melanops lives in the northern tributaries of the Aegean

Best Regards
Wojtek
da3mon

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:55 am

Hi Jyndrek, Wojtek and Everone:

Thanks for some great information on the Vimba Vimba. It is a unique and very pretty fish and has a mouth similar to the Whitefish that we find in the US. It is great that you gave us some interesting and detail information on the fish, as besides enjoying fishing outings from Exotic Rivers and Lakes in RWFF, we get to learn something about the fish that we catch too and this is a real bonus! :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Dveddkol » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:33 am

This is really good information I have visited this blog to read something fresh and I really admire you efforts in doing so.
192.168.l.l
Dveddkol

Return to Real World Fly Fishing