We have Two Winners...Badger and Savi!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

We have Two Winners...Badger and Savi!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:03 am

Hi Everyone:

The scores are in and have been verified by Roger and we have two Winners! My hearty congratulations to both of you. :lol:

Badger did an incredible job of tournament fishing and won the best score category with an excellent score of 2877. A feat that I first thought was impossible but Badger proved me, and everybody else wrong. He is the deserving Champion for the Nelson Spring Creek Challenge. Bravo to you, Mr. Badger!

The Biggest Fish Caught prize goes to Savi, our new member from Poland. This was a very close contest as his big Brown Trout measuring 24.92 inch just beat Wojtek's 24.90 fish by a mere .02 inch! Now this is close competition and my congratulations to both of you for your fine fishing skills and efforts.

I cannot announce the closing of the tournament without thanking all the members for their support and participation which made this tournament a great success. I hope all of you had fun taking part in this tournament and if there is enough interest we will be holding more tournaments in the future. Like I said in my previous post, everyone is a WINNER here.

Regards,

Stanley

PS. Badger and Savi, please send me your full mailing address via email so I can send you your tournament prizes. It will be a surprise and I hope you will find it useful. :P
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: We have Two Winners...Badger and Savi!

Postby Savi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:29 am

Hi Everyone:

It was a real honor to participate in such a great, fierce and sportsmanship.
My compliments to all the participants - thank you for the wonderful adventure and amazing impression.

Best regards
Savi
Savi

Postby da3mon » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi Stanley Savi Badger Jyndrek Roger Barns Boston Bob and Everyone
Stanley wonderful outing and brave fish. Badger tried to catch up but you did not give the council a big round of applause for the impressive performance in the tournament.
Christopher (Savi) was nearly my score was worse congratulations.
Roger wonderful care over the course of the tournament.
Thank you to all that have been involved in a magnificent tournament among such excellent and hard rivals. Hats off
Best Regards
Wojtek (da3mon)
da3mon

Postby Barns » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Congratulations Badger and Savi.

Well done on great scores and Savi you must have had nerves of steel getting that large Brownie to the net. Don't know why I was having so many problems when you guys were all coming up with great scores.

My hat comes off to all of you.

Well done

Barns
Barns

Postby Jyndrek » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi Stanley , Roger , Badger , Savi , Wojtek , Barns , Bob and Everyone

First, will thank Stanley for a beautiful outing with brave and cunning fish - fishing there the same luck. Thank You Very STANLEY :P
Roger Thank thee per the selfless work of verification of our results and sitting to the night over the results. I am Grateful for Your commitment :P

Badger CONGRATULATIONS - drove off fast and far :lol:

Chris (Savi) of beauty and great fish and almost draw Wojtek (0.2)- Big Round of Applause to You

Wojtek wonderful finish in both categories and prestigious the second place - Bravo

I am proud that behind my case are here with us and thank you Stanley that has helped me in this :P

THANK YOU OF ALL PER GORGEOUS TOURNAMENT OF . GENTLEMEN ONLY THIS THE FORMER THE PLEASURE - it felt the breath on my back yours :lol:

Best Regards All ;

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Boston Bob » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:18 am

Wow, what a great tournament. Congrats to Badger & Savi, excellent fishing.

Did anyone notice that the two winners of the last tournament had the most trouble on
Nelson Creek? lol

Again, great outing Stanley, and a big shout out to my other tournament fishing buddies from around the world:
Roger, Barnes, Wojtek, Jyndrek.

Roger, great score keeping.

Have a great summer and most of all, Good Health to all.
Boston Bob
Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Return to Real World Fly Fishing