Nelson Spring Creek Mini Tournament Announcement

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Nelson Spring Creek Mini Tournament Announcement

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:17 pm

Hi Everyone:

To welcome our new members from Poland I have decided to hold a Mini-Challenge Tournament for two weeks. Here is the deal!

1. This will be an Outing Challenge tournament. (there are 10 sites in the challenge mode). The highest score for the Challenge will win!
2. The Challenge will be done in Experienced Mode. Using 4 wt rod and 7x leader. (this is the typical tackle used on the Nelson Spring Creek.)
3. The outing will last for two weeks. Starting on June 11 and will end on midnight June 24 EST of the USA.
4. All members are welcome to participate but before you can play in the challenge, you have to register with Roger as a member of the Virtual Fly Fishing League.(the official tournament sanctioning body of the RWFF Forum). Registrations is easy and free. Just give you name, the country where you live and that is about it.
5. You must post your score image, and caught codes on the Forum or your entry will not count. Please send your caught codes to Roger for official verification. Any score not done with the designated rod weight and leader size will be disqualified from winning the Challenge.
6.The winner of the Challenge will win a nice prize donated by myself.
7.In the unlikely event of a dispute, the decision of the VFFL Committee will be final!

We have had some very close competition and exciting tournaments before and I fully expect this one to be very competitive. Good luck and if you have any questions re the tournament, please post them on the RWFF Forum.

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing