Monster Sareng Catfish Ready For Martin!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Monster Sareng Catfish Ready For Martin!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi Martin and Everyone:

Tonight I finally finished the mighty Sareng Catfish for your Asian outings. This is a true monster of a fish growing to 9 feet long! I set the maximum size at 80 inches as this is the largest size we can use in RWFF. Good luck catching this monster when Martin comes out with his new outing! :lol:

Here are some pictures of the Sareng Catfish and the download link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u39p0v0ynua2v ... atfish.zip

The one shown here is only a medium sized one. I was glad that I didn't hook up with a 80 incher! Would have taken a long time to land!

Have fun catching this one! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Monster Sareng Catfish Ready For Martin!

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:02 am

Hi Stanley,
Another Awesome Fish to play with,Thank You.
I am at the moment getting bogged down looking for locations,every time I think I can start to build an Outing,
along comes another Fishing Programme on T.V. or I am informed about a location I should try to find photos for,
I now have 65 Outings in the Pipeline in some of the most Desolate Places on the Planet,
as I like to give everyone somewhere different to Fish,if possible,but I think Afghanistan where the Sareng Catfish can be found,
may be a little harder than usual,we will see.
I know you love creating Species and look forward to you showing your skills once more,ALL SPECIES ARE VERY WELCOME.
Cheers Buddy,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Hi Stanley and Martin and everyone,
I apologize for being on the quiet side late. Kids went camping for a week so I've been cleaning house and spraying for an ant infestation. Can't spray with the grandkids around. By the way Stanley another excellent fish for our big family of fish species. Another excellent job. Still have a lot of work to do around house but then will start fishing the remaining outs I have in my outing file. I fished Barns Norman lake the other night on challenge fought a fish for 2 hours and ended up throwing the hook. Problem was it was a jumping striped bass and I didn't think at the time, but I was fishing 5 wt. rod with 4x leader. The fish had to be at least a 50+ inch fish. Well will keep track on forum and will be fishing again soon. Again Stanley another excellent job. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi Roger:

Good to see you checking back after a while. We all know there are things that we must do in life and we get those done first. :P Then we get a little bit of time to ourselves during the quiet hours in the evening and night and we can do a bit of relaxed fishing. I am very pleased, and surprised that there has been so much activities on our Forum right now as Spring has always been the usual quiet months of the year for us as everybody gets cabin fever and would go outside to do some real fishing.

As you can see we have some great new members from Poland and they are very enthusiastic about our game. I am happy to have them on board as soon we might be fishing some beautiful streams and rivers in Poland that we otherwise would not get to do. Wojtek is a very prolific creator of outings for FS2 and I have been helping him create his first outing for RWFF. He is coming along really fast and he does beautiful work. Good to have someone like him on our team! :P

I have been making a fish here and there and someday they will provide our members with some fishing pleasure. Martin has several monster fish thrashing in his fish pond right now and I can't wait to see what kind of exciting outing that he will come up with. :lol:

I would appreciate it if you would do a write up on the new fish when you find the time. You do such an excellent job that I think our members will appreciate reading those on our little Forum.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi Stanley,
Another quick drop in by me. I think I'll have write up on your last 3 fish later this evening and post sometime tomorrow. We have beautiful weather here and I've only fished once this year. I guess no rest for the wicked. Well will post tomorrow on your fish and hopefully will finish barns' challenge later tonight, but will make sure to use heavier equipment. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Jyndrek » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Hi Stanley , Martin , Roger and Everyone:

Dear Stanley Admittedly discrepancies in totals are with my favorites to capturebut yours work
are artistic mastery and catching a powerful fishes so will surely provide everyone by whom make great deal of excitement and of satisfaction :P
Martin & Roger are right that you are the undisputed creator of the wonderful very of realistic fish RWFF
When Martin will create a fishing ground this of many of our colleagues will have a real pleasure landing this monster :lol:

Regards Gentlemen ,

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Return to Real World Fly Fishing