A Test Scene of River Jasieniczanka For Jyndrek

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

A Test Scene of River Jasieniczanka For Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi Jyndrek and Everyone:

Our newest member, Jyndrek from Poland, sent me some pictures of his favorite stream....the River Jasieniczanka. In fact Jyndrek lives right on this beautiful stream and does a lot of his fishing there. The river has brown trout, Rainbow Trout, Pike and some smaller fish like the Bullhead, Perch, Chub, etc.

Tonight I had a bit of free time so I thought it would be fun to do a one scene test outing to show Jyndrek what his favorite stream might look like in a RWFF outing.I also made a short YouTube video and you can watch it via this link:

http://youtu.be/WLiWS7oguu0

A couple of pictures of the test scene.

[URL=http://s622.photobucket.com/user/stanleyhui28/media/stanleyhui28068/polbrowncaught_zps51f859bd.jpg.html]Image
[/URL]

Jyndrek, I hope you like the short video and thanks for sending me those beautiful pictures! :lol: I will take my time with the rest of the outing and make sure that it is done right.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: A Test Scene of River Jasieniczank For Jyndrek

Postby Jyndrek » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi Stanley , Hi Everyone

Stanley Esteem , You are the Master Image
Image Image Image
These tests is a :shock: to me - it looks like I was in this place - wonderful - this picture is more beautiful than the one that I sent to You
I'll be waiting impatiently for the creation of the fishery by You :P

Very Regards

Jyndrek
P.s Stanley the correct name of this river is Jasieniczanka :P , not Jasieniczank - polish language is also not easy :P
Jyndrek

Re: A Test Scene of River Jasieniczank For Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri May 02, 2014 11:21 am

Hi Jyndrek and Everyone:

First, my apologies for leaving out the letter "a" out of the Jasienczanka. Polish is a hard language to learn, to be sure! :lol: It was carelessness on my part. I have made the needed corrections on the YouTube video.

I have been working slowly on the Spring series of photos that Jyndrek sent me and some of them are really nice. Here are a couple of scenes from my developing outing. As this outing has only the brown trout in it (for now) so this is what you get. I hope you like the effects on the photos in the test scenes.

If you think this is nice wait until you see the Summer and Fall pictures. Jyndrek did a beautiful job of photographing these scenes. I will take my time on this one and make sure it comes out just right.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: A Test Scene of River Jasieniczanka For Jyndrek

Postby Jyndrek » Fri May 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi Stanley , Hi Everyone ;

The effects of the pictures are very cool, will be beautiful fishery. :P
I really like, I hope that others will be impressed by Your work
I'm waiting for the final .

Regards,

Jyndrek

P.s
My pictures are nothing extraordinary , Stanley picked up the quality of their work. BRAVO :P
the name of the movie on YouTube is now OK . THX Stanley :P
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat May 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Hi Jyndrek and Everyone:

The work goes on...even though quite slowly, on the River Jasieniczanka. :P I just finished the Summer scenes and here are a few of the views. I hope you like it. :lol:

Jyndrek, can you give me some idea as to what kind of hatches, insects and river food items are found in Jasianiczanka? I want to make this outing as authentic as possible.

Will keep you guys posted on the progress of this great Polish outing. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Sun May 04, 2014 8:05 am

Hi Stanley , Hi Everyone :P

STANLEY , your job as a miracle Image :lol:
These pictures are beautiful , and that my emotions when I saw them ; Image Image Image Image I lack the words to describe it :P
Here a little gift, a link to the Polish videos Flyfiszing on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... wo+muchowe
in English ~ Flyfishing - in Polish ~ Wedkarstwo muchowe

Regards,

Jyndrek
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun May 04, 2014 9:06 am

Hi Jyndrek and Everyone:

I am glad to liked the scenes. You took some great pictures of Jasieniczanka and I just brought them to life. This outing will be enjoyed by everyone on our RWFF Forum as it will be the first from Poland. Before this we had no idea that there are so many great flyfishing streams and rivers in Poland. Thanks for sharing your river, and your fishing experience with us. :P

I looked at the flyfishing video and it is just beautiful. It was funny to me how flyfisherman around the world share the same hobby, purpose, and dress about the same for the task. The same wide bream hats, poloarized glasses, chest waders and short fishing vests. :lol: I thought this flyfisherman could have been fishing one of Montana's Blue Ribbon Trout streams as everything looked very similar. Even as we live in different parts of the world and speak different languages and may even eat different foods, trout fishing is still the same everywhere! This is really cool. :lol:

I will try to work with the Fall scenes during the coming week and will try to put to finishing touches to it and the stream will finally come to life, Poland style! Thanks again for your great pictures. Without those none of this could have be possible!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Sun May 04, 2014 9:34 am

Hi Stanley ,

I sent you an email (Gmail) about the diet of fish in the river

Regards,

Jyndrek
Jyndrek

Return to Real World Fly Fishing