Gone But Not Forgotten

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Hi All,
I am off on holiday tomorrow Wednesday 26th for a while,but do not worry,
I have many Outings for Posting which I have been busy doing over the last 6 weeks.
These include Plenty of Outings in which to catch Stanley's Prized Siamese Carp Plus
Marine and Freshwater Outings from all over the World,Stanley said some of the Photos appeared as Out of Focus
in some of the Outings,but you can only work with what you can find,I hope this will not spoil Your Fishing Time,too much.
I hope to Post the first one around the 28th or 29th March,they are already on Dropbox apart from 5 which I have to complete
the Definition Files and put through the Outing Tool,this will give me something to do whilst the Family are Out Shopping.
Hope You All have a Great Easter and That my Connection will be better than last time and not keep breaking down.
Regards and Tight Lines To All,
Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Gone But Not Forgotten

Postby badger040 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:22 pm

hi Martin
have yourself a great time
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi Martin:

Good to hear you will be heading to warmer climate for your holiday. That should be great for the circulation in your legs and general well being. A bit of warm sunshine always soothes the old soul and gets the blood flowing. :lol:

You will have some great ocean water where you will be going so I will expect to see some nice original photos from you. Good quality pictures are such an important part of a good outing and you will be on site to capture many of them. Can't wait to see what great outings you will come up with while you are in the Philippines.

Take it easy and enjoy your holiday. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon!

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi Martin,
Just got my dad home from the hospital. A lot of time consuming driving and visiting. Been keeping me busy so I haven't had anytime to fish anymore outings the past 3 or 4 days. Should have time to relax tomorrow and post another one. Your past outings I posted were excellent. Like Stanley said a few of the scenes wasn't exactly clear but the excellent fishing made up for that. Been having a lot of fun with them. Barns put out 2 excellent outings also which were fun. Definitely looking forward to some of your new ones and will definitely post on them. Hope you have a nice holiday especially with plenty of sunshine. We're also looking for good weather here if it will ever get here. Had 1 1/2 inches of snow today but luckily it melted right away. Have a good time and looking for your new outings.
Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing