Siamese Carp For Roger and Martin

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Siamese Carp For Roger and Martin

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Hi Guys:

I haven't burnt the midnight oil for a while and it was a lot of fun building the Siamese Carp. There was only one problem. It was very hard to find a picture of this huge fish showing all the fins. I finally found one that would work and made some modifications to it. Here are the results:

Since this fish is so huge I think I am going to set the maximum size to 80 inches which is the practical and catchable limit for RWFF. :lol:

We Roger doing the research on this fish and Martin building new outings, how can we lose? :lol: I hope all of our members will enjoy catching this giant!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Siamese Carp For Roger and Martin

Postby FlyManJoe » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:13 am

Hi Stanley,

Great looking fish can't wait to catch this beauty. One question though I remember a while back you posted a creation you were working on the Redfish2. Have finished it or still unfinished, I could really use it in one of my new outings. Love how real your fish are and want a top notch outing.

Thanks,

Joe
FlyManJoe

Re: Siamese Carp For Roger and Martin

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:09 am

Hi Stanley,
Another excellent fish on your part. Would love to latch onto an 80 incher. I see you haven't lost your touch. Keep up the good work and will have a lot more for you in the coming days. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing