I'm Back.

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

I'm Back.

Postby FlyManJoe » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:04 am

Hi guys,

Sorry I've been away so long been a very busy year for me. I have settled and have been working on some more outings. should have three new ones done and uploaded in about a week. The outings Will based on my obsession with fly fishing and becoming addicted to new species after watching a T.V. show or video showcasing a fish I want to catch. The Outings will be Salty Encounters catch: Bonefish, Permit, Tarpon, Reef sharks, and some jacks, next will be a an outing with various creeks you will catch: Blue and Channel cats, Carp Common and Grass, Freshwater Drum, and Gator Gar. Third outing will be a Louisiana marsh outing were you will catch: Speckled Trout, Black Drum, and Redfish. I'll hope to have these done soon.
FlyManJoe

Re: I'm Back.

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:29 am

Hi Flyman,
Welcome back, it's been a long time. Will await your new outings and give them a good try. Keep in touch and don't be a stranger. Give us a little intro for your outings before you release. Hope to see you more on the forum, it's been real slow all winter especially with some of us having major computer problems. Hope to hear from you again real soon and try some of the new outings released they are really good and fun to fish. Later Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing