Rio Duoro Spain YouTube Video uploaded

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Rio Duoro Spain YouTube Video uploaded

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Hi Everyone:

Last Summer my good friend Dr. M K Lee and his wife took a river trip on the Rio Duoro located in Spain and Portugal. He brought back some pictures that he took with his smartphone. I told him I would make them into an outing and will upload a YouTube video for him. The pictures were OK but I wished he had used a Samsung smart phone instead. (very high resolution) After a bit of reworking the photos I managed to get a few pictures suitable for an RWFF outing. The most difficult part about making this video was to find a video capture software that would work with Windows7 64 bit. After testing a few of them I settle on HyperCam 2 (free) which did a decent job of capturing the video. The finished video was made with Microsoft's Movie Maker.

Please click on this link and have a look. Make sure you set to view the video in high resolution. :P

http://youtu.be/z-hXCPcGG90

Please click on "like" after viewing the video as this would bring more viewers and good publicity for RWFF.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Rio Duoro Spain YouTube Video uploaded

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:40 am

Hi Stanley,
Posted on your utube site. Another excellent video and the scenery turned out beautiful. Another excellent edition to your collection. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing