RWFF Vids

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

RWFF Vids

Postby xhellionx » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:55 pm

i am new to the game, love it by the way, and am curious about something. i have been searching for youtube vids of in-game action but have found next to nothing. i am having trouble fighting the bigger fish (steelhead) and i constantly break the line or get snagged during the fight. i was wondering if there are any videos out there of some of the better players fighting a fish so i can see what techniques are being used, etc. just curious to learn more.

p.s.
and while i'm at it, is there a comprehensive list of all of the available "outings" you can download somewhere? i'd like to fish more spots than what is on the client when you first purchase it...

THANKS!
-Kelly
xhellionx

Re: RWFF Vids

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi Kelly:

Yellowstone7 here. A warm welcome to our RWFF Forum. Glad you are enjoying the RWFF fishing and looking for more via our custom outings and there are over a thousand of them! :lol: Our custom outings have been created by members from around the world and you can fish your dream destination at your convenience and in the comfort of your armchair. Over the past few years I have created and published more than 100 YouTube videos based on RWFF fishing. Everything from in game plays to instructional videos. You can find those videos via this link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/7yellowstone

For now I would skip the test scene videos and watch the other videos based on actual destinations. I hope you will find those entertaining and helpful, and they might even help you with landing a big fish. :lol:

If you are interested in using the "custom outings" it is very important for you to download all the fish, sound and food files before you start using your custom outings. You can find instructions on how to do this in the RWFF Forum stickies. You can also go to the Development Forum and download all the needed fish, food and sound files there. If you should run into any problems with installation please come back and post your questions in the Technical Support Forum and someone will help you with them. As RWFF has an international cast of members someone is always up 24/7 and will be able to help you right away. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing some posts from you on our Forum soon. Have fun and good luck with your custom installs.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby xhellionx » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:53 pm

i really appreciate it Yellowstone! thanks for all of the info and i am excited about this community already, sounds like you have some good people!!! :)
xhellionx

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi Kelly:

No problems. We are always glad to help. We do have a nice bunch of guys on the Forum and we all love fishing, both virtual and real. What is your present location right now? We have member from all over the world and this is pretty cool. We are all good friends and we share our fishing experiences on the various Forums. A couple of our active members are temporarily down with computer problems. I am sure they will rejoin the Forum once they have their problems resolved.

As I said before, anything that you need help with you can post them on the Forum and someone will get to it right away. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby xhellionx » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Yellowstone7 wrote:Hi Kelly:

No problems. We are always glad to help. We do have a nice bunch of guys on the Forum and we all love fishing, both virtual and real. What is your present location right now? We have member from all over the world and this is pretty cool. We are all good friends and we share our fishing experiences on the various Forums. A couple of our active members are temporarily down with computer problems. I am sure they will rejoin the Forum once they have their problems resolved.

As I said before, anything that you need help with you can post them on the Forum and someone will get to it right away. :P

Regards,

Stanley

i'm 35yrs old and live in reno, nv. i fish Pyramid Lake frequently, massive cutthroats. caught an 18lb a couple months ago: http://imgur.com/FATz2Mc

it wasn't on a fly though, as i am still learning how to fly fish.
xhellionx

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:57 pm

Hi Kelly:

That is a monster and beautiful Cutthroat you caught there! Congratulations! This monster fish would have taken a long long time to land on medium size fly tackle. :P Reno is a great city and I used to visit it twice a year when I drove from California up to Montana and Idaho and back. A city with EVERYTHING, one might say! LOL

Would be great if you learned how to post pictures on our Forum. All you need is to get an IMG image file and include it in your post. I use Photobucket for all my fish files and it is a free image storage service and works pretty well. Our members would love to see the big fish that you caught.

Thanks for sharing your catches with us.

Regards,

Stanley

PS. By the way, if you would get some good pictures (20 shots of water and scenery) of Pyramid Lake, Martin or one of our outing makers would love to make a special custom outing for you. :P
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby xhellionx » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:43 am

Yellowstone7 wrote:Hi Kelly:

That is a monster and beautiful Cutthroat you caught there! Congratulations! This monster fish would have taken a long long time to land on medium size fly tackle. :P Reno is a great city and I used to visit it twice a year when I drove from California up to Montana and Idaho and back. A city with EVERYTHING, one might say! LOL

Would be great if you learned how to post pictures on our Forum. All you need is to get an IMG image file and include it in your post. I use Photobucket for all my fish files and it is a free image storage service and works pretty well. Our members would love to see the big fish that you caught.

Thanks for sharing your catches with us.

Regards,

Stanley

PS. By the way, if you would get some good pictures (20 shots of water and scenery) of Pyramid Lake, Martin or one of our outing makers would love to make a special custom outing for you. :P

i know how to include images, i just didn't want to take up bandwidth on the forums so figured linking is better. i'll see what i can do about Pyramid pics. THANKS AGAIN!!!
xhellionx

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:12 am

Hi Kelly:

There is plenty of bandwidth available on the Forum with things so quiet these days. Would love to see your fish, RWFF or real! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:18 am

Hi Kelly,
A Warm Welcome to our Little Club I hope you get up and running very soon.
I have found some passable images of Pyramid Lake enough for a 13 and 14 Site Outing,not Premium but Okay,
I am in the middle of building these Outings but need your input to verify my Fish Selection from our Fish File,they are as follows::
Jumping Cutthroat,Cutthroat Trout,Bull Trout,Dolly Varden,Rainbow,Red Rainbow And Whitefish Plus
Non Jumping Mountain Whitefish,Northern Pikeminnow,Bull Trout,Bonytail Chub,Bonneville Cutthroat Trout,Colorado Pikeminnow,
Dolly Varden,Humpback Chub and Lahontan Cutthroat Trout,16 Species in Total which were Verified as Nevada Fish Species on Fishbase.org
I used Rainbow to cover The Redband Trout as I do not know if this is the same specie with a different name.
Your help would be gratefully accepted.
Tight Lines for all Future Fishing,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing