Sw For My 1100th Outing

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw For My 1100th Outing

Postby Scottish Warrior » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi All,
I know I have been a little quiet of late,but I wanted to do something Special to Finish My Task.
I thought about re-doing an Outing from The Trinity River Texas with the American Paddlefish and
One from The River Nile in Egypt with the Nile Perch using New Photos,These are almost complete and I was quite Happy,
then my Wife Vicky got an unexpected Phone Call from a Cousin who had moved to Siquijor Island in the Philippines,
I Decided to ask if there were any Rivers on the Island and if so could you send me as many Photos as possible,
I recieved 45 Photos of One of Siquijor's Famous Landmarks,The Multi Tiered Waterfalls and was over the moon,
I managed to get 41 Sites from the Photos and am in the Process of Building 2 Outings,but I must admit I did not know
what I had started until It came to making the views,Fishable in Our Game,between Banana Leaves,Rocks,Boulders,Logs,
Branches Etcetera which were visible in the Water View,I KNEW I HAD A LOT OF WORK TO DO,and with Nearly Every Photo having some
sort of Waterfall in the Background it was and is a Slow and Eye Popping Task,but I hope it will be worth it in the end.
I had hoped to have these Outings Posted to Celebrate Chinese New Year,which is Tomorrow(31st) but that I know now, will not be possible,
but Anyway "Kung Hei Fat Choi" to my Buddy Stanley,and may You And Yours,Prosper in the Year Of The Horse.
I will just keep working on these 2 Outings until they are done and hope another Outing Builder may Post something New To Keep You All Busy.
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Sw For My 1100th Outing

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Hi Martin and Everyone on RWFF:

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI from Hong Kong!

We have just entered the Year of the Horse over here and we are very excited about the virility and energy from this graceful animal and we have high hopes that it will bring everyone around the world good tidings and great fortunes. In retrospect the Year of the Snake was pretty awful for a lot of people around the world with the multiple natural and man caused disasters and we are glad to see it go. For the Year of the Horse I would like to wish everyone here on RWFF a great year with good health, endless happiness and good fortune.

Martin, your new Philippine outings sounded very good and I am sure they will be, as usual, lovely outings coming from the Martin studio. As an outing maker I can certainly appreciate what you have said about the amount of tedious work needed to make water flow look natural with all the objects in the water. Don't forget to give your eyes a needed rest after a few hours in front of the computer though. There will be some good soccer games on the telly and this will give you the needed diversion from the close work on the computer. :P

I hope Bob and Roger are doing OK as I hear the East Coast of the US have been getting some serious Arctic blasts during the last week with temperatures dropping down to minus 30 or more. Minneapolis reported temperatures in the minus 40's and I wondered what effect this will have on the great fisheries in that lovely State come Spring time? It is a good time to stay indoors and keep warm during the cold weather.

I hope when Spring comes around everyone will have their computer and other problems sorted out and we will have an active Forum again. :P My fingers are crossed!

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing