Hi To Everyone

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Hi To Everyone

Postby rwwalleye » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Hi Everyone,
Just got done having a blizzard of over 13 inches of snow and temperatures of 40 below zero. New snow falling today and will probably get another couple of inches. I think Boston Bob was also hit hard with the winter storm. School has been closed all week for the grandson. Roads have a few inches of packed snow on them which make the roads real slippery. Hopefully in the next month or so will find a new motherboard with video card built in so I can resume my fishing. With Stanley's new fish and Martin's new outings can't wait to try them especially after seeing what badger caught recently. I can recieve emails and check my emails but can't fish because the only way I can get this computer to work is to have it run in safe mode.
I hope everyone had a happy new year. Hopefully this will be a better year for all of us. Hope everyone stays healthy and safe. Will talk to you all real soon.
Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Re: Hi To Everyone

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi Roger, Bob and Everyone:

Roger, it was good to hear from you. I heard there have been some record breaking snow storms and cold spells in your neck of the woods. I hope you and Bob are doing OK and surviving the Winter chill. I still remember the severe cold Winter days in Montana where temperature might drop down to minus degrees and even colder with a wind chill factor. It was not fun at all.

Hope you will have your computer problems resolved soon and you will be back online again. It sucks when the computer is down and you can't do what you would like to do. The important thing right now is to stay out of the cold and stay warm and safe. Everything else can wait! :P

Take care and hope you to hear again from you guys soon.

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Hi To Everyone

Postby Boston Bob » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Hey Roger & Stanley and everyone: We got around 8" from that storm,
they even named it Hercules. West of Boston got 14 to 16". It's just about
all melted now as we have had a warm spell for a few days and heavy rain.

It's winter and I should be used to it after all these years, although
Florida sure looks good at times....lol

I hope everyone is doing well and has a Healthy New Year.

Best regards always,
Boston Bob
Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Return to Real World Fly Fishing