Happy Holidays Everyone!!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi Everyone on RWFF:

First of all, I want to wish everyone here on RWFF a Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. May 2014 be your banner year and all your wishes will come true!

The Forum has been exceptionally quiet for this time of year which is quite unusual. With Chuck and Roger out with computer problems and everyone preoccupied with their jobs, families and projects there simply isn't a whole lot going on here. I was to hoping to stage a nice tournament for the Christmas Holiday Season but I feel it is quite futile without our active members participating. Maybe things will pick up a little in a couple of month's time?

As for myself, I have been heeding my doctor's advice to go to sleep early and get as much rest as I can. No more all night building sessions of fish and outings for a while. I have been doing this for the last couple of months and I've noticed a substantial improvement of my health and general well being. I will do as much as I can for our beloved RWFF when time permits and the forum becomes active again. :P

I heard from Paul a while back and he is thinking about making a RWFF version for mobile devices like iPad, iPhone and Android. This is really good news as this will not only generate a lot of business (and income) for him but it will lead flyfishing enthusiasts to our computer based RWFF software which is a lot more extensive than the planned App software. We might get more members once the new App hits the stands. My finger are crossed as we badly need new members and ideas to keep our Forum alive.

Anyway, I wish all of you the best of health, happiness and success in whatever you do. :lol:

Take care and keep in touch!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Postby Anguis » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Merry Christmas to all!

Sorry for being quiet for a while - same reasons as before, not much game playing, all around, for me this year. A mobile app, hopefully for Windows Phone, would be great! I'd buy and promote it!

Stay safe and warm, y'all!

Anguis
Someday, we'll get back to Yellowstone. . .
Anguis

Postby rwwalleye » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:24 am

Hi Everyone,
Still having computer problems, miss all of you and miss fishing RWFF. Just wanted to Wish You All a Very Merry and Healthy Christmas and A Happy and Healthy New Year. Hope all of you stay safe and Hope 2014 is a better Year.
Roger (Rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Doc » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:49 am

Have a great Christmas and a New Year that is all you could ever wish for. I hope that RWFF sees an upturn, it really is a great experience (I nearly said 'game' - but it's much more than that :)). Since I started fly fishing for real I've realised just how good it is, especially since I'm making my own flies now! I really must blame RWFF and Barns in particular for this addiction lol!

Best wishes to you and yours,

Doc
Doc

Return to Real World Fly Fishing