A fish for Martin's future outing...Julian Golden Carp

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

A fish for Martin's future outing...Julian Golden Carp

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi Martin and Everyone:

I just finished building a very formidable and pretty fish called the Julian Golden Carp. This fish is found in South East Asian countries like Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Malaysia and Vietnam and is considered a prize catch for any angler out there. As you can see this fish grows to an enormous 59 inches in length and can weight as much as 150 pounds. What a fish to catch on any sort of tackle.

We have a lot of outings based on American and European sites but very few on S. E. Asian countries. I thought this fish will give Martin some incentive to dig up some pictures and do some S. E. Asian outings. Pair up this one with the Arapaima, Arowana and the Redtailed Catfish and you will have a very challenging outing indeed. :lol:

Here are some pictures of the Julian Golden Carp. Looks kind of like an oversized Tigerfish without teeth! Very pretty fish!

I hope you will enjoy catching this one in the not too distant future! Enjoy!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: A fish for Martin's future outing...Julian Golden Carp

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:55 am

Hi Buddy,
Good Looking Fish and a Strong Fighter,as You know been looking after Grandaughter,
so have fallen behind in completing the 2 Outings from the Treene River Germany for Ninjata,
everything now back to normal,so I will start again today to finish those and then will go searching for suitable photos and locations for this fish.
Cheers Buddy and Thank You as Always,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing