Still Here!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Still Here!

Postby Doc » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi Guys

Still here! Never a minute to spare for the past few weeks and we go to Spain for 3 weeks this weekend (in mountains near Oviedo, in 'Green' Spain). What's happened to 'Go Trout Fishing'??? Day 1 has been completed and tested and Day 2 is almost complete. 'Evolution' is going well but depends on what I find out while constructing the 'Go Trout Fishing' outing.

Life is never dull!

Cheers

Doc (Dave)
Doc

Re: Still Here!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Hi Doc:

Envy..envy! I could use a Spanish holiday right now! :lol: If my Spanish is still with me I think "Oviedo" means forgotten or forget. Must be in a remote area of of Spain full of great scenery and unadulterated wilderness! Your batteries should be fully recharged after a couple of weeks of quietness and relaxation. Is there any trout fishing there?

This is the usual quiet time on the Forum as everyone is trying to do what he does before the cold weather sets in. Your Evolution outings should be great when all the members get back on the Forum later in the Fall.

Have a great time and don't forget to take some pictures. We would love to see those. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing