A Jumping Atlantic Salmon Couple for ya!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

A Jumping Atlantic Salmon Couple for ya!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:43 am

Hi Everyone:

I thought you would be getting sicks of seeing scenes from my test pond so I thought I did something a little different this time. Salmons in the sky? Why not? It got your attention, right? :P

I had some computer problems during the last couple of days and fixed it by uninstalling some new software that I had so mindlessly installed. That is the price you pay for experimenting with new software. Everything seemed to be working ok now so I thought I would upload the pair of Jumping Atlantic Salmons for your viewing pleasure. A few days ago I built the male Atlantic Salmon, finished it and uploaded it on the Forum for our outing builders and fishers. Last night I finished building the female version and this is what it will look like. It is not swimming yet as I still have to look around for some good caught pictures and they will be pretty hard to find. As you can see there is quite a bit of difference between the male and the female Atlantic salmon and I want to make sure that I have the correct pictures for each fish before I publish it.

Here are some pictures of the female Atlantic Salmon.

The nice picture of the Niagara River that I used was taken by Chuck only a few steps from his new home in Western New York. Chuck is lucky to be living within a good double haul cast from the beautiful Niagara River! Please go see his post in the "fishing" thread. It is a really nice way to share a real life fishing experience with everyone on the Forum.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing