Sw A New Batch of 40 Outings With a Few Concerns

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Sw A New Batch of 40 Outings With a Few Concerns

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Hi All,
Since the 9th of July I have been working very hard on a project that I thought needed doing,The Outings You get when you open the Initial Page of RWFF,
I asked Paul if it would be alright for me to update to Version 133 6 Frame and use a different Program to do the Water Flow,ALL of the Outings,to which he said "Yes"
as long as I use the Prefix Sw before each Outing and State in a Post on the Forum that these are NOT OFFICIAL RWFF Outings.
Well, I have completed my task and managed to get 40 Outings from the selection of photo's from each outing,and all are ready to post on the forum.
Today,I looked at the Outings in the Outing Tool and realised that not all of the Outings were created by Paul,some were made by Original Members like,
Pitti,Cutch,Dcarp and Richard to name a few,and now I have a some concerns that if I post these Outings,I shall Offend the Original Creators.
This I do not want,I have not meant or intended to Outdo any Outing Creator and these Outings I created are only my Personal Version using the Great Photo's and Scenes that are hardly ever
fished,after you have installed the game to it's maximum and are fishing 131 or later Outings done in 6 Frame,with better water movement,flow and current and New Species.
I hope that all the other Outing creators whose photo's I have used will let me Post the Updated Versions of thier Outings as a Compliment to thier Original Outings
and BOTH COPIES of these Outings SHOULD be kept by All Members.
I,Personally am over the moon with the results of every one of the Outings and hope that I can post them in the near future.
That is not my decision.
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing