Not Vanished Yet

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Not Vanished Yet

Postby Barns » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi All

Sorry not been on lately , i have not vanished, just up to my neck in new contracts at moment at work. It got so much, at work today i decided to have a day off tomorrow and this i am going to use to try and catch up with all the uploads and new fish. And get my game back in order.

I did manage to get a bit of spare time a few months ago , and created a new outing. Thanks to Stanley for programme he sent me. Getting well used. If I catch up with all tomorrow i might just upload for your pleasure.

Best Regards

Barns
Barns

Re: Not Vanished Yet

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi Uncle Barnsie:

I see you on Facebook once in while so I know you are still around. :lol: Work is hell but it is also a part of our lives. I am sure you will get everything figured out and will have a bit more time to do RWFF. Is your RL fishing tournament season over now? Hope you did well this year. :lol:

The CornerA is a great software but it does take a lot of time to learn to use all the features within it. Chuck did an excellent job with the water in his recent Niagara River outing and achieved some nice effects with the fast/frothing water. I have been redoing my old "Bitterroot River, Montana" outing using the CornerA software (previously done in V.128 with NIS) and it turned out so much better. This outing has some special meaning to me as I did it in memory of my late ex Father in Law Mr. L.R. Bourbon who was a real gentleman/fisherman and we used to spend a lot of time fishing together during the Summer months when I was not teaching. This outing was a nice presentation of the actual fishing conditons found in the Bitterroot River. No monster there but I tried to make everything true to the stream. I might get it done and publish it someday for everyone to enjoy.

Looking forward to seeing your latest effort done with the CornerA software. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing